Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Texas Monsters's Monster Cycle Log

Texas Monster

Hey Guys,

The time is here. Starting Monday I will be starting my new cycle.

Now fair warning this is going to be a Texas sized cycle and is not for the weak willed. Definitely an advanced cycle.

Stats:
Age 26, Weight 240 HT 6,1 BF 10% ( Got it back down before the cycle)
Cycles: Anavar and winstrol cycles, test prop and anavar cycles, tren e, deca, test c, anadrol, and have experience with the longer and shorter cycles.

Pre-bloods:
Test 750
The rest of the values came back in normal range: estro, shgb, prolactin, tsh, creatinine, bun, cholesterol, psa, liver enzymes, blood sugar ranges, blood pressure 110:70

Training:
I train instinctively so I really dont stick to a certain split. I always do something new or switch up my routines to always make gains and not settle for stale days in the gym. For the most part though I will train each body part once a week. Most of the time that will be a 5 day split and some weeks I will have a 3 day split.

Lifting stats:
Bench 365x10
Squat 495x10
Deadlift 585x10

Diet:
I will be anywhere from 3000-5000 calories a day. I know how to listen to my body though and know when to adjust my macros accordingly to match where to fill out and where to cut up. Protein is always high, fats are low to moderate and I match my carbs to my training and intensity. I know how to listen to my body and know how to use carbs really effectively. All my meals will be whole clean foods: chicken, lean beef, turkey, egg whites, oatmeal, beans, brown rice, sweet potatoes, pineapples, apples, almonds, almond butter, whey protein, non fat plain greek yogurt, broccoli, asparagus, etc etc.

Cycle:
Now due to availability there will be a slight change to my cycle plan: I will be using Test c, Test prop, EQ, NPP and Anavar.

Week 1-20 EQ 600mg
Week 1-10 Npp 600mg
Week 1-20 Test c 300 mg
Week 11-20 Mast e 600mg
Week 21-26 Test prop 150 mg eod
Week 21-26 Anavar 60mg

Week 1-10 Prami
Week 1-26 Aromasin 12.5mg eod ( adjust to sides and blood work)
Week 21-26 N2gaurd

HCG/HMG/HCGenerate:

Will blast hcg at 1000 ius a week for 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off during cycle. Then hcgenerate between the 5 weeks blast.

Before PCT HCG 500ius e3d for 4 weeks. HMG 4-6 shots at 75 ius the last 3 weeks.

PCT:

Week 27-28
Clomid 50/50
HCGenerate
Forma 5 pumps am and pm
n2slin
DAA
PCT+UNLeased

Week 29-30
Clomid 25/25
Forma 5 pumps am and pm
PCT+Unleashed
DAA

Week 31-32
Bridge
Forma 3 pumps am and pm
DAA

Week 33-34
Bridge
DAA

Week 35-38
Phytoserms 347

It is time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you trying to do a show?

that is a seriously long ass cycle.

Just my opinion but I think your test may be a little low with the NPP @ 600. I would just keep an eye out for libido issues, because even tho it isn't the deconate ester doesn't mean it wont immediately murder your gonads. I do see your hcg/hmg/hcgenerate combo there...but I think those first 10 weeks might be difficult.

that is purely theoretical....and you have obviously done your research, so props to you....now I know how to properly start a thread!
Looks awesome tho.....over half the year! man you been savin up for this one

Holy phuck bro! Congrats on those stats man I'd be happy if I could do that in ten years time! Def gonna be keeping an eye on this one, good luck

Now that's what I am talking about! I like the test where it is... Too much test without GH and you are just going to look bloated unless you are one of the lucky ones. TM not afraid of a big boy cycle!

55 and still fucking dangerous

Now that's what I am talking about! I like the test where it is... Too much test without GH and you are just going to look bloated unless you are one of the lucky ones. TM not afraid of a big boy cycle!

55 and still fucking dangerous

Lol. I love oldhead. Like I said, better to check out all buffed in everything than to check out looking like a little b*tch!

I'm in too.. Would love to see pictures of this Texas Monster.

I will be throwing up some lifting pics in the next few weeks.

As far as the test dosage I have done higher and lower amounts of test with deca and tren and honestly I have felt little to no difference from running test higher than 400. 500 and above is about the same for me but I get a lot more estrogen. When I stack my Nandralones higher I still do not have labido issues because I keep my progesterone in check.

I will be prepping for a show doing a few npc contests coming through Texas.

Oh and I forgot to mention while I will be with these dosages........I will be pinning on MWF. So for the first ten weeks that is 1ml npp 1ml eq and .4 ml test. Then the next ten weeks is 1ml EQ 1ml Masteron and .4 ml test. Then the last 6 weeks is just 1.5 ml eod.

Now only did I think about the dosages in regards to my stats and goals but I thought a lot about on how much oil I will be injecting as well since this will be a longer cycle.

Nice bro looking forward to seeing your progress, although you are already a monster.

Top Bottom