Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone With Deca a MUST?

Not sure I can hold out for 6 months...... I ordered the beastdrol and unleashed..... I ll try to hold out maybe 3 months... Going to be hard! I know it's not the smart thing to do......

As
Lsomwanted to get everyone's thoughts on ordering pcts on the website chemical needs.com..... Is this stuff legit? I see clomid and others.... Kinda confused as to how they can sell t?

Stevesmi, I've been reading a bunch of ur past threads.... How about I pay u to be my personal trainer?lol ur not in the new York region are u? I'm amazed at how much u know and the since behind it along with the dosage..... So thank u for everything... U as well sinister!

nah EF pays me enough, i don't need to make extra on the side as a trainer. that ferrari i have in the driveway that EF sent me this year is enough payment.:roadster:

my friends at the gym heard me pull up the other day and were like damn steve thats a phat ride.. how much did it cost? i was like nothing.. they were like dayum u serious man? i was like hell yeah i got it for free helpin guys online. they were like damn i hate you

heard RADAR got sent a lamborghini this year ... kinda messed up i get stuck with the ferrari

anyway give it a few months, follow my diet and workout.. THEN once you build up some mass jump on the beastdrol and power yourself to the next level.. thats the way to do it.. cannot take a shortcut

nah EF pays me enough, i don't need to make extra on the side as a trainer. that ferrari i have in the driveway that EF sent me this year is enough payment.:roadster:

my friends at the gym heard me pull up the other day and were like damn steve thats a phat ride.. how much did it cost? i was like nothing.. they were like dayum u serious man? i was like hell yeah i got it for free helpin guys online. they were like damn i hate you

heard RADAR got sent a lamborghini this year ... kinda messed up i get stuck with the ferrari

anyway give it a few months, follow my diet and workout.. THEN once you build up some mass jump on the beastdrol and power yourself to the next level.. thats the way to do it.. cannot take a shortcut

I thought it was NTBM that bought u that sweet ride?

Pics or it didn't happen

U gotta b shittin me...... Must be nice! Christ if it werent for bad luck... I wouldnt have any luck.... Well congrats on the ride man... I hope to have ur knowledge in all this some day......

U gotta b shittin me...... Must be nice! Christ if it werent for bad luck... I wouldnt have any luck.... Well congrats on the ride man... I hope to have ur knowledge in all this some day......

Hey bro, if u believe he's got a Ferrari then I got a really nice bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell u

lol guys its an inside joke amongst mods. people think we get paid for doing this so if someone suggests that we will pull their leg.. i get asked a lot how much i get paid or whatever. we don't, the mod team enjoys helping people and sharing information. without these boards how else would we get to share knowledge and experiences?

i've helped hundreds of people on here, and yes i get offered things from people but i always turn them down.. i'm not doing this for personal gain, i'm doing it cause i enjoy helping people

lol guys its an inside joke amongst mods. people think we get paid for doing this so if someone suggests that we will pull their leg.. i get asked a lot how much i get paid or whatever. we don't, the mod team enjoys helping people and sharing information. without these boards how else would we get to share knowledge and experiences?

i've helped hundreds of people on here, and yes i get offered things from people but i always turn them down.. i'm not doing this for personal gain, i'm doing it cause i enjoy helping people

Off the subject question but Steve what do u do for work or career?

Top Bottom