Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone With Deca a MUST?

lol guys its an inside joke amongst mods. people think we get paid for doing this so if someone suggests that we will pull their leg.. i get asked a lot how much i get paid or whatever. we don't, the mod team enjoys helping people and sharing information. without these boards how else would we get to share knowledge and experiences?

i've helped hundreds of people on here, and yes i get offered things from people but i always turn them down.. i'm not doing this for personal gain, i'm doing it cause i enjoy helping people

If you dont get paid from ef, how come you and other mods always advertise sponsors of this site?
Everytime i hear someone ask question specially newbs, all the mods show up within seconds to sell the newb some ntbm product.. Now i never tried their products but how come mods never mention other supps from another company like gaspari, bsn optimum etc, or do you get ntbm supp for free?..

Just curious, no big deal bros..

Ran deca for 14 weeks from October 7 2011- January 15 2012 in a dosing pyramid scheme 300-400-500 and then back down to 300 to 200. Trust me I have had sexual issues from the time I was on and am finally starting to regain my ability to enjoy sex and easily orgasm. That's over 7 weeks with a miserable sex life after finishing the deca run. Now granted I did also get off test enanthate that I landed as gently as possible by switched to prop and suspension but I never had these issues coming off test alone or the time I came off test winstrol. If I could do.it over again I would have planned the cycle so that I could have run test for another 6-8 weeks.

The results though were very good. I know a lot of it was diet and I believe that any aas can be utilized for either cutting or bulking, but deca did give me a soft rounded look that people in the know where well aware I was on. Deca did little for my strength but I saw increases greater than with test alone but one.day I.was suddenly stricken with severe lethargy that I can only compare to my first cycle when I ran test cyp with tren made from.fina.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Any word on how legit the stuff is on chemical needs.com for pcts?? Also how are the dosages measured?what does it go by?the needle? My little bottle of deca says 250 mg/ml... What does that mean? Is that one shot from that bottle or multiple dosages?

Any word on how legit the stuff is on chemical needs.com for pcts?? Also how are the dosages measured?what does it go by?the needle? My little bottle of deca says 250 mg/ml... What does that mean? Is that one shot from that bottle or multiple dosages?

That means it's 250mg for every ml or cc. ml & cc are the same thing bro. That's how strong your gear is. If you dont know that I suggest you stay away from juice for awhile. How are you supposed to properly know what your putting into your body? This ain't a game.

Also wasn't trying to be mean or rude but deca is one of the hardest aas on you. You don't just inject whatever of it in you. Gonna mess you up big time.

I get that.... I know it's a big deal... I have it.. But I'm not going to use it till I'm ready... I just didn't know how the mg or ml work somim trying to get an understanding.... So I'd I have the 250 mg/ml is that enough for a cycle or did I get screwed?

Top Bottom