Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone With Deca a MUST?

I get that.... I know it's a big deal... I have it.. But I'm not going to use it till I'm ready... I just didn't know how the mg or ml work somim trying to get an understanding.... So I'd I have the 250 mg/ml is that enough for a cycle or did I get screwed?

That would depend how many ml you have in the bottle. Think of it like this (you only need to know simple math). If you wanna run 500mg a week of deca and it's 250mg a ml then you would inject one cc (ml) twice a week. 1cc(ml)= 250mg so twice a week would be 500mg a week. 250+250= 500. So if your taking 2 cc's a week and you do a 10 week cycle of it, or 12 week which is the norm you would need 20ml for the 10 week cycle or 24ml for the 12 week cycle. How much is in the bottle you have?

Sorry for the delay..... Work has been a bitch and my little one sick... My deca says 10ml vial.... So that would mean 1cc for 10 weeks... Doing one shot a week......

Again...I'm just asking to get a better understanding...... Not going to do deca for awhile till I learn more and I have everything on hand like test to go with it a.i. And pcts.....

Stevesmi, been following ur diet......isince I started lifting again and working on my diet I'm three weeks in now lifting and week n half on ur diet I'm up almost ten pounds... I ll keep working away!

Sorry for the delay..... Work has been a bitch and my little one sick... My deca says 10ml vial.... So that would mean 1cc for 10 weeks... Doing one shot a week......

1 cc is 200mg. so if you want to run 300mg which is an ample amount for a newb then you would inject .75 cc's twice a week.

its simple math

remember chemistry class in high school when you thought you would never use this in real life? where here you go

Stevesmi, been following ur diet......isince I started lifting again and working on my diet I'm three weeks in now lifting and week n half on ur diet I'm up almost ten pounds... I ll keep working away!

of course man.. you eat right and workout right and good things will happen. you are way below where you potentially should be so its gonna be easy for you to gain. once you reach a point where it becomes harder to gain anymore then that is the time to use juice to push you through the barrier. but no reason to juice until then

Stevesmi..... Yea it will be awhile... My vial says 250 mg/ml.". So is 1 cc = 250 ? When the time comes, I'm not going to do 300 ... IBM thinking just doing 250 or 200 ....

Just curious stevisme..... What would be a good dose? 200 pr 250 ? And I read that the half life of deca is like every for days so slit ur dose to every four days? Ur thoughts?

Top Bottom