DAILY TRAINING LOG:

06/10/2026 - Tuesday

SPONSORED BY:
β’
@Infinity Labs
β’

THREEMA ID: S59B9WJ7
β’

Team Infinity
@Oths @Klukok @Mast e baiter @Zappas

STATS:
β’

Age: 32
β’

Height: 180cm
β’

Daily Weight: 94.8kg -0.3kg
β’

Last Weekly Avg: 96.5kg (Mon-Sun)

GOAL: Cut
β’

Weight: Sub 85kg
β’

BodyFat: 10%

SLEEP:
β’

Duration: 6.75hrs
β’

RHR: 61
β’

HRV: 42

Notes: Still hunting that extra hour..

NUTRITION:
β’

Calories: 2304/2300
β’

Carbohydrates: 258g
β’

Fat: 54g
β’

Protein: 176g
β’

Notes: Bang on really

DAILY CHECK-IN:
β’

Energy: 8/10 - Was alright today, crashed hard in the arvo though, real tired.
β’

Body: 7.5/10 - Upper backs real tight.
β’

Mental State: 8.5/10 - Back to the standard, feeling good.
β’ πβ

Training: 9/10 - Really happy I'm making progress on getting back to running.
β’

Steps: 13k

JOURNAL:
In typical fashion last night I couldn't manage to get to sleep til 1am,
And the wife was actually going to get up with the kids in the morning,
But the toddlers decided to be super loud this morning and kept me awake instead of being able to sleep in

Had no choice but to get up also as the wife had an appointment to attend,
So a proper sleep and sleep in ruined both ends


Ohwell...
Chill day after the fact,
I went for a run today,
Trialled running for 30mins,
In 4minutes jogging, 1minute walking intervals for 5 sets,
With a final 6th set of 5minutes straight.
And thankfully,
My legs held up and didn't blow up, nor did I have any pain,
Slight "awareness" mayhaps, either that or I was just being hyperaware
I thought maybe I was being ambitious with a 4:1 split,
But alas, made it through,
And pretty stoked with it.
Had a stupid crazy whacky busy night at work,

AAS:
β’

Test-E: 43mg E2D (150mg p/w) -
@Infinity Labs

PEPTIDES:
β’ Currently nothing.

SUPPLEMENTS:
Performance & Ergogenic
β’

Creatine Monohydrate: 5g
β’

Cialis: 20mg
Recovery / Sleep / Nervous System
β’

οΈ Taurine: 3g
β’

Glycine: 3g pre bed
β’

Magnesium (Glycinate): 300mg pre bed
Cardiovascular / Metabolic Health
β’

Omega 3: 4400mg (EPA: 740mg DHA: 480mg)
β’

Citrus Bergamot: 1200mg
β’

Vitamin D: 5000 IU
Antioxidants / Cellular Support
β’

Vitamin C: 3000mg
β’

NAC: 1000MG
β’

Astaxanthin: 10mg
Minerals
β’

Zinc+: 25mg
Digestion / Gut Health
β’

Psyllium Husk: 5g

TODAYβS TRAINING: -
View attachment 189251