Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

stilleto what happened to Free Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarlicious

New member
stilleto what happened to Free Speech

Let me guess your the only one entitled to it
There was no reason for you to lock my thread.
Why is because Angel and I spoke up and disagreed with you

I am english and we are very out spoken people. Is the reason why we we do very well in America, where everyone is people pleasing.

You used to be soo much fun a few years ago and gave as good as you got.Infact i loved that fighting cat spirit and quick wit of yours.

The new Stilleto is way too serious and not very attractive. I like AAP because of his quick wit and doesn't take himself too seriously and is the reason why he has alot of respect on this site

What happened to you.
 
free speech is alive and well, but you're on someone elses website and we have every right to lock or delete your insulting posts. You don't even pay to be here.
you and I were never friends and you're just as annoying as ever. When i tell you not to insult a moderator, don't insult me further. So, you're little "guess" is wrong.

i don't care that you're english. you've told me more times than i can remember, and every time I tell you "who gives a shit?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom