Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids - How do I start?

Wow! I'm impressed! Everyone here sounds like they are really into fitness, the right kind of fitness. I'm going to love being a part of this team.

I'm taking everyone's advice in dosages. Yesterday, I made an appointment with an endocrinologist for October 27th. That way, I can get a baseline of my testosterone levels and make sure everything checks out. If it does, then (like HULK said) I will just have to push myself harder. If I need HRT, then so be it - some people age faster than others.

Good for you! Being under a physician's care is typically more expensive, but there are plenty of upsides to go along with it too. It's great being able to just call the office if you have questions or need anything. I remember once when my test crashed-out on me. They had a fresh bottle in my hands within 24 hours!

Wow! I'm impressed! Everyone here sounds like they are really into fitness, the right kind of fitness. I'm going to love being a part of this team.

I'm taking everyone's advice in dosages. Yesterday, I made an appointment with an endocrinologist for October 27th. That way, I can get a baseline of my testosterone levels and make sure everything checks out. If it does, then (like HULK said) I will just have to push myself harder. If I need HRT, then so be it - some people age faster than others.

Also, I signed on with FitDay yeserday. Calorie counting done right.

Next step - start a thread of my fitness/diet progress and use you guys as inspiration. I'm holding you to it. I have a "before" picture taken last year, and a "during" picture taken a couple of months ago.

Thanks everyone!

There you go,taking the first step is the first thing to do,i'll be 58 in Dec and i'm pushing more weight than ever and i'm not even on HRT.
We are here to help you in achieveing your goals as needto said.

RADAR

How do you start? By reading up on steroids for at least a year. Learn what does what. Learn the potential side-effects and harms of everything you intend to use.

Learn about:

Cycles
Ancillaries
PCT
Gynecomastia
HPTA
HCG
Aromatase inhibiters
Anti-estrogens
Anti-progesterone

If you don't understand any one of these concepts fully, you aren't ready..... There's plenty of good essays/threads stickied at the top of this discussion forum. You need to read everything stickied.

There's no sense in repeating this remedial stuff that get's asked every 5 minutes. Just read up on it.

Get your training perfected and your diet as well for optimal muscle growth.

If you don't do your research you could wind up with highly aggravated acne, a horrible case of manboobs, and permanent loss of natural testosterone and sexual function. Or worse yet; stroke, heart attacks, and kidney/liver failure....

You MUST know what you're doing/taking while on the juice. You must know how to control the sides or it will be a disaster.

Hello again my new-found friends;

Here's an update on my blood tests.
Total testosterone = 609 ng/dL (normal is 400-1080)
Free testosterone = 102 pg/mL (normal is 47-244)
DHEA = 272ng/dL (normal 160-800)

Free T3 = 3.57 pg/mL (normal 2.47-4.43)

Vitamin D = 26 ng/mL (normal 30-80)

With those results, my doctor refused to prescribe any HRT. But he did say that increasing vitamin D and calcium in my diet would help increse stamina.

In the meantime, I've continued to workout and my strength has gone up quite well. Without any AAS I managed to gain about 5 lbs in the past two months, but my clothes have been getting looser - which to me means that I've gained more muscle and lost some fat.

I haven't yet had my BF professionally tested.

My next step - after reading some good stuff here is for me to start a cutting cycle.

This is my idea and please critique with some suggestions:
Week 1 - 2 : Clen + T3 + Taurine + monsterdrol
Week 3 - 4 : T3 + Taurine + monsterdrol
Week 5 - 6 : TCA + Clen + Taurine + monsterdrol
Week 7 - 8 : T3 + Taurine + monsterdrol
Week 9 - 10: Clen + T3 + Taurine + monsterdrol

T3 starts at 25 and increases by 25 every 4 days to max of 100, then taper down.

Clen starts at 20 and increases by 20 every 3 days to max of 60, then taper down.

It may look complicated, but it's a combination of a LOT of research. T3 in 4 week cycles (gradual up then down) with a 2 week rest period in between. Clen in 2 week on-2 week off cycles (also gradual up and down). And an oral nonaromatising androgen to maintain lean mass.

Do I have all bases covered? Any suggestions? Do I need an AI? Do I need a PCT?

Thanks all.

Hello again my new-found friends;

Here's an update on my blood tests.
Total testosterone = 609 ng/dL (normal is 400-1080)
Free testosterone = 102 pg/mL (normal is 47-244)
DHEA = 272ng/dL (normal 160-800)

Free T3 = 3.57 pg/mL (normal 2.47-4.43)

Vitamin D = 26 ng/mL (normal 30-80)

With those results, my doctor refused to prescribe any HRT. But he did say that increasing vitamin D and calcium in my diet would help increse stamina.

In the meantime, I've continued to workout and my strength has gone up quite well. Without any AAS I managed to gain about 5 lbs in the past two months, but my clothes have been getting looser - which to me means that I've gained more muscle and lost some fat.

I haven't yet had my BF professionally tested.

My next step - after reading some good stuff here is for me to start a cutting cycle.

This is my idea and please critique with some suggestions:
Week 1 - 2 : Clen + T3 + Taurine + monsterdrol
Week 3 - 4 : T3 + Taurine + monsterdrol
Week 5 - 6 : TCA + Clen + Taurine + monsterdrol
Week 7 - 8 : T3 + Taurine + monsterdrol
Week 9 - 10: Clen + T3 + Taurine + monsterdrol

T3 starts at 25 and increases by 25 every 4 days to max of 100, then taper down.

Clen starts at 20 and increases by 20 every 3 days to max of 60, then taper down.

It may look complicated, but it's a combination of a LOT of research. T3 in 4 week cycles (gradual up then down) with a 2 week rest period in between. Clen in 2 week on-2 week off cycles (also gradual up and down). And an oral nonaromatising androgen to maintain lean mass.

Do I have all bases covered? Any suggestions? Do I need an AI? Do I need a PCT?

Thanks all.

you don't need drugs to loose BF,what you need is a clean diet and morning cardio on an empty stomach after a 12 hr fast from your last meal ,the body will have no choice but to dip into those fat stores for energy,this will do a hatchet job on bodyfat.

Need a boost ?then AGX sports (needtobuildmuscle) has lipostim or before cardio take 2-3 goody powders.

RADAR

Top Bottom