Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids - How do I start?

I'm not sure but your prolly the only one who's posting not using there real user name :)

You know you should not assume things like this and treat people like this just because you got a hunch. I checked his ip and he is not a alter and not using a proxy server ether.

Lets be a bit more nice to others here guys. You know how we do it around here. If you like being a jerk we can show you the door.

Not saying you were to out of line here but it deff was not needed. Thanks

See if you can get a little GH too. Mixing HGH and testosterone is a wonderful thing. I personally believe it is highly synergistic. For me, 300 mg/week of test and 3-4 iu's GH 5x/week is pure heaven for an almost 42 year old.

Bro now you are just throwing out not so good advice.

Let me say this. Just because things get a little harder is not a reason to jump right into steroids.

Love the forum! Have been reading nonstop for 4 hours now and gained plenty of information. Thanks guys. But, alas, I'm about to do what I think all newbies do when they come here. But this information really has been difficult to find.

Allow me to introduce myself:

Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Current Weight: 195
Current fitness level: Trying to get back into shape after a ten year "period of relaxation". Been lifting weights for about a year. Aerobic exercise up to about 60 minutes three times a week. I've managed to lose 15 pounds by dieting and exercising and have pretty much turned my fitness level a full 180 degrees.

Goal: Basically, look like I did when I was 25. Dropping 15 pounds took me a ginger 7 months, and I've gained much more definition than I've had before. Now, I've been stuck for about 3 or 4 months. No further weight loss. No increased definition. And my abs aren't coming in!

Current diet: 2000-2200 calories a day. Generally 60% proteins. 30-50gms of which are post-workout.

Current supplements: Arginine 500mg before aerobic exercise. Nothing else.

I need advice on going to the next level. Advice with supplements is appreciated, but at my age, I know I'm going to need some hormonal (ie. anabolic steroid) help.

Thanks, and I'm really looking forward to being an active member here.
I think before you just give up and say omg I know I am doing everything right and I can not gain or reach goals unless i take aas now.

I think you should learn more. I think right now your mind set is showing me that you don't want to learn more about training and diet and are not willing to see if you can reach the next level in your fitness with out it.

Bro what if you can go the next level with out the aas? then the next level after that can be a even bigger goal and use aas for that.

I just do not want to see you get some aas advice and then take off for the highway bro. I know for a fact this site has a lot more to offer you. I know for a fact you can learn so much more then having some one throw a cycle at you and then you hit the ground running with it.

I think you can make some friends here,learn from all of us and all the forums and get so much more out of this site. Hang out with us and make some great life changes. Make some huge improvements in your level of fitness and your working knowledge of everything just just one cycle and peace out.

I think that is what A lot of people have been trying to get across in this thread well other are just throwing a cycle at you and sending you on your way...

I want to,this forum wants to,good members here want to go the extra mile with you man. We want to get to know you, make friends,learn and grow with you for years to come.

People who care and have a heart to help you want to make the effort to do much more for you then post a cycle,hey throw in some hgh to and not even know who the hell you are before they do it.

Ya Even I am guilty of doing this a lot of times. Just get the quick advice out there you are looking for. For the vets it gets to be like a computer just spitting out the same cycles over and over.

We all get out there and try to take some good time to get to know you and do much more then spit that generated cycle advice though... SO with all that being said my friend

Plea please can we get to know you a little more. I gave you a plat membership so you can post a lot faster and search the site more.

post up your training from monday to tusday. Post up a full days diet. exactly what you eat from son up to son down yesterday would help out.

Bit Aside from all that man welcome to the site. As you know (you sent me a pm) I am needtogetaas/needto/need2/hulk/ what ever the heck you feel comfortable calling me.

With a great team of mod/mentors/and vets I run all the training and fitness forums here on ef. I start right out from post/pm one as a friend. Heart on my sleeve kind of guy and I will treat you like I been your friend since birth from the moment we meat. Its how I treat everyone on this site.

Bro you have come and made a thread on the best damn life changing forum on the internet (at least that is what I feel and so do others)... Pm all the guys here and make some friends like you have with me.

looking forward to seeing more of you bro. Have a good night. :biggrin:

You know you should not assume things like this and treat people like this just because you got a hunch. I checked his ip and he is not a alter and not using a proxy server ether.

Lets be a bit more nice to others here guys. You know how we do it around here. If you like being a jerk we can show you the door.

Not saying you were to out of line here but it deff was not needed. Thanks

ya i dont want to be known as the jerk around here i apoligise to anyone who was offended and the poster of that comment...i did asume being the first post it was neg...even if it was its not my business....sory needto

im sory bro, thats your opinion and you have jus as much right as anyone here to post...:coffee:

I would have thought he was a alter too lol..but the account checks out and its not.

Man what a long day I had. Just about to go to bed now. Well after I wake the wife up for a couple of mins lol...

theres so much info on this site that it can make you really excited to dive into new things, but proper training and supplementation is serious business.. so please make sure you cover all your bases before you take the next step. dont leave any stones unturned, keep exploring the site, its a great resource and community.

Wow! I'm impressed! Everyone here sounds like they are really into fitness, the right kind of fitness. I'm going to love being a part of this team.

I'm taking everyone's advice in dosages. Yesterday, I made an appointment with an endocrinologist for October 27th. That way, I can get a baseline of my testosterone levels and make sure everything checks out. If it does, then (like HULK said) I will just have to push myself harder. If I need HRT, then so be it - some people age faster than others.

Also, I signed on with FitDay yeserday. Calorie counting done right.

Next step - start a thread of my fitness/diet progress and use you guys as inspiration. I'm holding you to it. I have a "before" picture taken last year, and a "during" picture taken a couple of months ago.

Thanks everyone!

Wow! I'm impressed! Everyone here sounds like they are really into fitness, the right kind of fitness. I'm going to love being a part of this team.

I'm taking everyone's advice in dosages. Yesterday, I made an appointment with an endocrinologist for October 27th. That way, I can get a baseline of my testosterone levels and make sure everything checks out. If it does, then (like HULK said) I will just have to push myself harder. If I need HRT, then so be it - some people age faster than others.

Also, I signed on with FitDay yeserday. Calorie counting done right.

Next step - start a thread of my fitness/diet progress and use you guys as inspiration. I'm holding you to it. I have a "before" picture taken last year, and a "during" picture taken a couple of months ago.

Thanks everyone!

This is Tight! This is the first step into taking it to the next level! Now that you're writing it all down its not some whimisical fantasy, it's going to be etched in stone. It helped me out a ton to write my goals down...I didn't ever think I could acheive my goals cause they were more like dreams....but wouldn't you know 3 months later with some excellent Diet and training advice from all the good bros, I've acheived basically all the goals that I wrote down! This site and the guys on here, no BS, have changed my life. I got a new set of goals written down, and I'm on the path to acheiving them.....well....except the one about banging Marissa Miller....that's going to be tough.

Top Bottom