Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids - How do I start?

Am I the only person here who thinks that you should wait before hitting the anabolic steroid train?

35 years old is really on the bubble. If he were 18, I'd actually agree with you. If he were 45, it would be a no-brainer that he should do it. It really depends on what you expect out of life in terms of your hormones.

P.S. Use your real username next time :)

All I can give you is my experience here. I am 37yrs old so I know what its like to work out and be in your mid to late 30's. First you need to get someone to accurately figure your BF% those counters are crap. Second if you are really 20% BF than you need to do some dieting and training before starting a program of AAS. Diet and training are 90% of the game IMO period. Give yourself time to see what is attainable through diet and hardwork and then,if you so decide, proceed to take it to the next level.

Thanks again guys. I can see that many people here will be excellent sources of information.

I am not taking the decision to start AAS lightly. I'e been working out for a year, and I'm pretty good with my diet. I've made A LOT of improvement, most of which was evident within 6 months of starting to workout. Although my weight has only dropped 15 pounds or so, my pants size has gone down from 38 to 31. When I'm wearing a T-shirt, a lot of people will come to me asking how long I've been working out. I'm much happier now than I was a year ago.

The problem is I've hit a road-block. I've seen no more improvement in the past 4 months or so. My strength hasn't been going up. Admittedly, I'm not pushing myself to the point of vomiting like I used to do. And I don't have the luxury of being able to spend 3-4 hours per day in the gym like I used to do.

But I do have good control over my diet. So that's a plus.

So I've made the decision to start AAS and see if they will get me over my current hump.

Thanks again guys. I can see that many people here will be excellent sources of information.

I am not taking the decision to start AAS lightly. I'e been working out for a year, and I'm pretty good with my diet. I've made A LOT of improvement, most of which was evident within 6 months of starting to workout. Although my weight has only dropped 15 pounds or so, my pants size has gone down from 38 to 31. When I'm wearing a T-shirt, a lot of people will come to me asking how long I've been working out. I'm much happier now than I was a year ago.

The problem is I've hit a road-block. I've seen no more improvement in the past 4 months or so. My strength hasn't been going up. Admittedly, I'm not pushing myself to the point of vomiting like I used to do. And I don't have the luxury of being able to spend 3-4 hours per day in the gym like I used to do.

But I do have good control over my diet. So that's a plus.

So I've made the decision to start AAS and see if they will get me over my current hump.

Welcome to Elite, the best way to guage your progerss is to use a tape measure & take before & after pics,the scale will lie to you so stop using it, if i can help assist in any way i'm just a pm away.
Enjoy your stay here.

RADAR

Here's what you need to say:

"Doc I don't know what's happened but after I turned about 30 my energy level really dropped off. I'm just not enthusiastic about working-out, playing sports or even having sex right now. I've lost a good 10-20lbs of muscle over the past five years and I'm noticing fat in places I've never seen it before. Also, I just don't sleep as soundly as I used to and I seem a little 'down' more often than I used to."

That should do the trick.
Great advice - and it's actually all absolutely true (except the having sex part, still love doing it, but not at the same frequency as before :)). I never thought about it, but maybe I actually do need real endocrine help.

I just called for an appointment. Let me put all that health insurance to good use.

I personally think wait for the AAS, I know your 35 but you took a 10 year break and have been lifting for just a year. Plus what does your diet look like in detail cause I doubt your really taking advantage of a really good diet, then after you get that in check i would totally rock some test. I don't want to sound like a downer and it's nothing personal thats just my opinion. Good luck with everything whatever route you use bro! Keep us updated and welcome to EF!

Great advice - and it's actually all absolutely true (except the having sex part, still love doing it, but not at the same frequency as before :)). I never thought about it, but maybe I actually do need real endocrine help.

I just called for an appointment. Let me put all that health insurance to good use.

See if you can get a little GH too. Mixing HGH and testosterone is a wonderful thing. I personally believe it is highly synergistic. For me, 300 mg/week of test and 3-4 iu's GH 5x/week is pure heaven for an almost 42 year old.

I would go for the test. its not toxic on your liver like anavar is and test you could run for around 12 weeks and get good results but anavar you shouldnt go more than 6 weeks and I always struggled to keep the gains on the oral only cycles and your body dont get a chance to get used to the gains before you come of unlike test.

Top Bottom