Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid era in baseball, the aftermath is shocking

digimon7068 said:
how 'bout gagne and zito?? can you say heroes to zeroes??

gagne was a definite juicer. its why he was able to throw so hard but the minute he got injured he was fucked.

I don't think zito juiced. he had a couple of good years and thats it.
he should have never gotten that contrac to begin with

calveless wonder said:
gagne was a definite juicer. its why he was able to throw so hard but the minute he got injured he was fucked.

I don't think zito juiced. he had a couple of good years and thats it.
he should have never gotten that contrac to begin with

personally?? i don't really have a problem with it. . .it's friggin' entertainment. . .if pro athletes are using pharms properly (i.e., under a doctor's supervision) what's the big deal?? it's the natural progression of things. i mean, the fda says it's ok to give cattle (and other food animals) j00se when they're on the feedlot to bulk them up for market, why the fuck can't an offensive lineman use science to keep his hard-earned muscle during the season and recover after the season is over?? it's friggin' bullshit. . .

digimon7068 said:
personally?? i don't really have a problem with it. . .it's friggin' entertainment. . .if pro athletes are using pharms properly (i.e., under a doctor's supervision) what's the big deal?? it's the natural progression of things. i mean, the fda says it's ok to give cattle (and other food animals) j00se when they're on the feedlot to bulk them up for market, why the fuck can't an offensive lineman use science to keep his hard-earned muscle during the season and recover after the season is over?? it's friggin' bullshit. . .

agree 100%

and if i were a white or hispanic guy in pro sports, i'd def juice 1000% just to keep up with the genetic freak blacks

f'in bullshit.

thankfully NFL testing is pretty much a joke. they havent gotten alot of heat for it because it's been in place for so long. baseball didnt have it at all and thats why they got fucked

you dont hear about steroids and hockey either, but i guarantee you those crazy fucks take shit

calveless wonder said:
agree 100%

and if i were a white or hispanic guy in pro sports, i'd def juice 1000% just to keep up with the genetic freak blacks

f'in bullshit.

thankfully NFL testing is pretty much a joke. they havent gotten alot of heat for it because it's been in place for so long. baseball didnt have it at all and thats why they got fucked

you dont hear about steroids and hockey either, but i guarantee you those crazy fucks take shit

nhl the juice is minimal at best. at the pro level strength is not a key. its leverage, angles, body position, and finesse. gear would do nothing to aide these necessary skills.

timtim said:
nhl the juice is minimal at best. at the pro level strength is not a key. its leverage, angles, body position, and finesse. gear would do nothing to aide these necessary skills.

A good portion of hockey players juice. end of story.

timtim said:
Gear helps you recover from physical abuse, so it's useful in most physical activities.

calveless wonder said:

Given that I'm Asian, I have to resort to building androids with funky hairstyles.

dabuffguy said:
A good portion of hockey players juice. end of story.

i worked with quite a few nhl team trainers in my last job. a few who i played for. they had a different outlook.

timtim said:
i worked with quite a few nhl team trainers in my last job. a few who i played for. they had a different outlook.

so you're telling me steroids won't help with skating speed, a slap shot, recovery or the ability to check?

wherever there's a chance to gain an advantage performance enhancing substances will be used.

i remember hearing awhile back that soccer actually has the most rampant performance enhancing drug problem

the only sport i know of thats not really involved heavily is basketball but some of those guys do HGH. Rodman used HGH for years

Top Bottom