Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid era in baseball, the aftermath is shocking

I lost interest after the strike. I will usually watch the playoffs and the series, but regular season = teh boring. Now college baseball is another story. Did anyone watch FSU fall apart or Georgia upset Miami. I am a Gator, but I always pull for the SEC.

dabuffguy said:
yup. The pitchers still throw 95 though. Pitchers throw that hard becaue they have the gift. Steroids doesn't give you that ability. But the batters are smaller and not as strong, and not hitting as many homeruns.

That's very true! But you do see some small guys dropping bombs. You can't tell me that if a somewhat genetically gifted guy lifted some damn weights and got swole that he couldn't drop bombs as much as some tool who was on steroids.

I don't really get it.

Hitting a pitch takes skill. Get swole and you should be able to drop it, steroids or not.

Powerbuilder333 said:
I'm pro choice - for ALL drugs.

+1

There are far fewer problems with drug abuse, crime, addiction when drugs are legal or decriminalised.

Even heroin (which has been studied the most in this regard).

its just amazing now seeing how the league is performing that its 100% evident that everything dealing with offensive production over the last near 15 years has been the juice.

Tatyana said:
+1

There are far fewer problems with drug abuse, crime, addiction when drugs are legal or decriminalised.

Even heroin (which has been studied the most in this regard).

Legalizing drugs and allowing their use in sports are two different animals with two different sets of problems.

every team should get one player who's allowed to juice his fucking face off, so every game you are guaranteed 2 roidhead freakmonsters who hit jacks into the audience all night long from the cleanup position.

And if he gets walked.. instead of walking to first base, he gets to charge the mound

PuddleMonkey said:
I say let them juice. Who the fuck doesn't like the long ball?

Hiya Buddy!

dabuffguy said:
yup. The pitchers still throw 95 though. Pitchers throw that hard becaue they have the gift. Steroids doesn't give you that ability. But the batters are smaller and not as strong, and not hitting as many homeruns.

yes but for how long?

These players break down alot sooner and get injured alot more often.

they still can't test for HGH, but we know that alone isn't gonna be of huge benefit.

bottom line is steroids can't make you hit or be great at baseball. these guys already have talent, it just gives them that extra bit

Top Bottom