Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid era in baseball, the aftermath is shocking

timtim

Banned
its obvious most players were on but this year has been terrible. weeks away from the all star game and not 1 20 homer hitter yet. pretty sad.

which players careers were made by the juice and will fade away without?

im thinking justin mornea (sp?)

i was about to make this thread....

but i was gonna really bring up the older players.

this shit has ruined baseball. some teams were affected more than others depending on their personnel

it really seems like the last 15 or so years have been bullshit. average players hitting 30 to 40 homeruns. good players hitting 50. the rbis and everything, all fake.

kinda sucks but this is what the mlb is now. much different game. small ball is back.

canadianhitman said:
I don't watch it anymore...too boring.

your not the first person to say that. i find it odd. i knew it was coming but i was not ready for this. its like the entire league disappeared. i wonder if there will be a 50 homerun hitter this year. maybe a-rod but he missed awhile with injuries. without the injuries he was the best chance. besides howard and a small group of others.

timtim said:
it really seems like the last 15 or so years have been bullshit. average players hitting 30 to 40 homeruns. good players hitting 50. the rbis and everything, all fake.

kinda sucks but this is what the mlb is now. much different game. small ball is back.

yup. The pitchers still throw 95 though. Pitchers throw that hard becaue they have the gift. Steroids doesn't give you that ability. But the batters are smaller and not as strong, and not hitting as many homeruns.

Top Bottom