Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sports capital of the World?

If you count the Expos, then yeah. But the Alouettes and Canadiens draw huge. But the passion for the Habs is stronger than anything I've experienced in any other city for their hometown teams.

We are talking about sports capital of the world.

Montreal will lose pro baseball, lost F1 race. Nobody seem's to care. So that's a great sports city!!!

I am sure most answers will be predujiced by where they live.

I would say Dallas, TX w/ out question

Mavs, Stars, (CowboysI know, but we still have 5 rings)
forget the Rangers, but we still have the Cotton Bowl and the Red rivere shootout every year as well...

Dallas then NY IMO

tiger88 said:
in america it is chicago.......then boston then new york

actually the best sport cities in the World are all locaterd in the United States. I don't like the order given by Tiger, but he is entitled to his Opinion...
1. Dallas
2. NY
3. Chicago

Boston?Boston?cletics redsox bruins years ago yes but the last 10-12 years...naaaaaaa
I'll give you the Sox though over the Rangers, but that is it!

No way that tops Mavs, Stars, Cowboys, not to mention Cotton Bowl and Red River Shoot Out...who knows maybe one day the Rangers will have a winning season and I can consider them in this debate. I am from Texas, obviously.

chicago has 2 baseball teams one being the cubs.....more cubs fans then any thing else....i like white sox....they have the chicago bears....one of the orginal football teams and a huge market nation wide......they got the bulls ummmm 6 champions times ......black hawks are nothing special but they make it happen once and while....dont forget golf.....so many pro golf tournements there and more majors in chicago then any other city. also new york doesnt have the men's league stuff chicago has...chicago has more men's teams then any other city.....chicago park distrist soft ball is fucking huge men's league hockey there is huge.......they got a great pro soccor team who is the oe of the best in the league...an AHL team .....you cant just go in nba, nhl, nfl, mlb.....u need to look at the big picture bro.......best thing that happens in dallas are episodes of cops :)

Last edited:
I guess it all depends on what sport we are talking about. I live in Australia and could not really give an answer and i know plenty about all sports and locations. One thing though Vegas is the mecca for boxing- no doubt about that!

Tiger in some sports i would have to agree but in some sports Australia definately kicks your arse! It also depends on long a country has been playing a particular sport as well!

Top Bottom