Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sports capital of the World?

DP38 said:

So just name another city that have 7 pro teams.

London has at least 7 pro football teams, not to mention rugby, cricket, rugby leauge, having hosted the olympics, wembly (the home of football), twickenham ( the home of rugby) and lords ( the home of cricket). I could go on as well.

tuc biscuit said:

London has at least 7 pro football teams, not to mention rugby, cricket, rugby leauge, having hosted the olympics, wembly (the home of football), twickenham ( the home of rugby) and lords ( the home of cricket). I could go on as well.

Just count the major leagues of each sports, and if the amount is over 9 (I said 7 in the previous post but I forgot the 2 MLB teams).

Then London will be the capital of sports in the world.

I'm just saying New York from what I know, if there is a better sport city, fine, I want to know. No reason to be mad.

I'm here to learn!

DP38 said:

Just count the major leagues of each sports, and if the amount is over 9 (I said 7 in the previous post but I forgot the 2 MLB teams).

Then London will be the capital of sports in the world.

I'm just saying New York from what I know, if there is a better sport city, fine, I want to know. No reason to be mad.

I'm here to learn!

I wan't mad at all, but if you want to learn then I seriously suggest you add me to your buddy list or something, just anyway that you read all of my posts, you will learn a lot.

I would have to say NY cause they get the most media coverage. after that I would say chicago, LA's sports coverage isn't as high as you would think. I remember reading an article before and its listed the top 5 biggest sports media towns.
1) NY
2) Chicago
3) LA
4) Philly
5) was either boston or detroit.

little chris said:
I would have to say NY cause they get the most media coverage. after that I would say chicago, LA's sports coverage isn't as high as you would think. I remember reading an article before and its listed the top 5 biggest sports media towns.
1) NY
2) Chicago
3) LA
4) Philly
5) was either boston or detroit.

A whole world exists outside America.

I've been to many cities for many pro sports events....and nothing I've ever experienced even comes close to Montreal during the NHL playoffs. The whole city is electric; you can feel the energy making the hair on the back of your neck stand up as soon as you start walking down Ste. Catherine street. I was there the night they beat the L.A. Kings to win the Stanley cup in 1993; best damn night of my life.

Top Bottom