Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sooooooooo uh, how many games will the Yankees Win?

Hannibal said:

Well it all started with a slow-footed first baseman from Evansville Indiana. Donnie Baseball was the man. Mattingly was the one that got me into baseball in the first place. I wore his number and tried to be just like him when I was younger.

It breaks my heart to think that they are having all this sucess the year after he retired. But even without a ring he was a true Champion :)

23 FOREVER

Okay, are you TRYING to make me cry here? Bastard. (:))

One thing they kept mentioning this year: Tino owes his success to Mattingly taking the time to be a mentor to him prior to this season. Tino has been sooooo questionable over the years, but he rocked this year. So Mattingly lives on.....

buksoon said:

Okay, are you TRYING to make me cry here? Bastard. (:))

One thing they kept mentioning this year: Tino owes his success to Mattingly taking the time to be a mentor to him prior to this season. Tino has been sooooo questionable over the years, but he rocked this year. So Mattingly lives on.....

The Yankee Captain will always live on. It is too bad that injuries cut short a certain Hall of Fame career. Damn I loved to watch that man play. Class Act. I can still remember the swing in my head :)

mattingly.jpg

Top Bottom