Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sooooooooo uh, how many games will the Yankees Win?

I am not saying the Yankees can't win but they do have their hands full with the potential of Randy Johnson, and Curt Schilling pitching games 1 and 2 and if needed 6 and 7.

The Dbacks in 5 baby!

Damn velvett ...your name certainly fits. :p

As much as I hate to say this..... Yankees in 6.

Schilling and Johnson can only pitch so many shutout, 1-0, 2-0 games ..... fi the D'backs don't hit the long ball they are done.

Yankees starters only have to go 6 - 7 innings and it is good night.

~Babygirl~ said:
I am not saying the Yankees can't win but they do have their hands full with the potential of Randy Johnson, and Curt Schilling pitching games 1 and 2 and if needed 6 and 7.

Well its not like the Yankees will be letting some kid from the Farm Club take the mound. They do have quality starters as well. And their team is set up like a National League club. They rarely make mistakes...and they always capitalize on others mistakes. If they can be patient, as they have in the past, and get into Arizona's Bullpen...then they will do fine. I don't see either The Unit of Shilling getting a complete game against them so it could get interesting in the late innings.

Just think of who they have beat to get here. The A's which were the hottest team after the break. And the Mariners which were the best team in baseball this year. The Yankees definitely have their hands full....but they are Champions...they will find a way I believe.

Yankees in 6

Top Bottom