Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone should create a karma bookie thread re: how often my plat will turn off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
My plat membership has been paid for for coming up on 4 weeks now. It has been active cummulatively perhaps 8 days during those 4 weeks. This last time it was going for a whole 27 hours. The shortest amount of time was 45 minutes.

We should bet on how many days during the 5 months my plat membership is paid for that I will actually have it.

75th said:
My plat membership has been paid for for coming up on 4 weeks now. It has been active cummulatively perhaps 8 days during those 4 weeks. This last time it was going for a whole 27 hours. The shortest amount of time was 45 minutes.

We should bet on how many days during the 5 months my plat membership is paid for that I will actually have it.

You know this is just fucking pathetic.

How fucking hard can it be to set someone up as Platinum without having to go through 4 damn weeks of this bullshit.

I am about at wits end with this site.

It will be interesting to see if this is locked because of bad press.

Either turn his fucking Platinum on and leave it on or send me the fucking money back.

That is how mad I am from dealing with this shit for 4 weeks.

HumorMe said:
You know this is just fucking pathetic.

How fucking hard can it be to set someone up as Platinum without having to go through 4 damn weeks of this bullshit.

I am about at wits end with this site.

It will be interesting to see if this is locked because of bad press.

Either turn his fucking Platinum on and leave it on or send me the fucking money back.

That is how mad I am from dealing with this shit for 4 weeks.
Seriously, can you guys just send HumorMe his money back?

I just hate the fact that he spent his own hard-earned (read: selling his body) cash on something that isnt even being appreciated by any party...except those on the recieving end of the credit card transaction.

Just give the man his money back and disregard the entire agreement that George and HumorMe came to.

Bump.

75th said:
Seriously, can you guys just send HumorMe his money back?

I just hate the fact that he spent his own hard-earned (read: selling his body) cash on something that isnt even being appreciated by any party...except those on the recieving end of the credit card transaction.

Just give the man his money back and disregard the entire agreement that George and HumorMe came to.

He submitted to AAP's advances in return for a plat membership for you? That's so sweet.

bluepeter said:
He submitted to AAP's advances in return for a plat membership for you? That's so sweet.
Actually, its a little different.

Do you have any idea how many nights I had to spend with HumorMe in order to get this fuckin thing?

Lets just have Elitefitness give Humor his money back, and Humor give me my virginity back.

George must be on hiatus.

either that, or he's crazy for playing with his customers like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom