Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some advice please on my 1st test e only course.

Mason Kray

Hi,
I'm new to the site and hoped I could get your thoughts on the layout of my first cycle. I've been doing a lot reading and research but there are that many conflicting opinons I'd be really grateful for some advice.

My stats:
Height: 5'10
Weight: 220 pounds
Bodyfat: 13%
Training: 8 years
Diet: 6- 7 meals a day

Cycle
Week 1 to 10: Test E 500mg’s split Monday & Thursday 250mg’s
Week 1 to 10: HCG 1000ius split Monday & Thursday 500ius
Week 1 to 10: Armidex .5mg’s every 3 days
PCT
Week 12 to 16: Clomid 100/50/50/50
Week 12 to 16: Nova 20/20/20/20
Many thanks!

Mason

welcome to the site Mason, the cycle looks perfect for your first run...you only need half that dose of hcg ( so 250iu x 2 a week )and adex is fine too.

your pct is very old school and you really dont need to go so heavy with the serms or even double up on them.

personally i hate clomid ! but if you are going to use it - i suggest 25mg ED of clomid for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks after your last shot and run ,unleashed to free up as much test as possible,post cycle to detox the liver , phyto serms347 as a natty test boost ...and formastanzol 5 pumps twice a day.

check out spotinjections.com and make sure you have EVERYTHING you need before you start the cycle.

bloodwork before and after the cycle is always a good idea.

agree, the clomid/nolva is very outdated

and i only do 200iu HCG, don't want to risk permanent damage to the boys

Hi,
I'm new to the site and hoped I could get your thoughts on the layout of my first cycle. I've been doing a lot reading and research but there are that many conflicting opinons I'd be really grateful for some advice.

My stats:
Height: 5'10
Weight: 220 pounds
Bodyfat: 13%
Training: 8 years
Diet: 6- 7 meals a day

Cycle
Week 1 to 10: Test E 500mg’s split Monday & Thursday 250mg’s
Week 1 to 10: HCG 1000ius split Monday & Thursday 500ius too much.. if you want to run hcg then run it 250iu's 2X per week from weeks 4-10.. or if you want to save the headache run hcgenerate 2 caps 2X per day instead
Week 1 to 10: Armidex .5mg’s every 3 days or you can save your liver and run forma instead
PCT
week 10-12 up your hcg to 1000iu's every 3 days for 2 weeks.
Week 12 to 16: Clomid 100/50/50/50 too much clomid. do 25/25/12/12
Week 12 to 16: Nova 20/20/20/20 belongs in the toilet
throw in natty supps.
Many thanks!

Mason

in bold

The other guys already touched on the small tweaks as far as the drugs go so I wont bother repeating. The only thing I will add is make sure your eating enough to grow. The extra cals will have a drastic effect when added to the test cycle so dont skimp.on the protein and carbs. Just keep fat reasonable.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom