Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so the patriots still get the number 7 pick overall?

redsamurai

Banned
you gotta be shitting me..........god dammit! And they're projected to take my OSU boy Gholston...........god dammit!!!

That,all the other pics they get,and the fact that free agents will be sucking there nuts to get on the team= another good team next year.

vrabel and bruschii are finished. Yeah I know thomas and gholston are going to be sick, but the inside is going to be their weak spot. I think the Giants showed how to beat the patriots. And besides, Belichick may very well be finished. And even you know that they wouldn't have won even one superbowl without him.

redsamurai said:
vrabel and bruschii are finished. Yeah I know thomas and gholston are going to be sick, but the inside is going to be their weak spot. I think the Giants showed how to beat the patriots. And besides, Belichick may very well be finished. And even you know that they wouldn't have won even one superbowl without him.
Belichick just singed a 7 year contract to stay with the pats all the way threw
2015 bro.

needtogetaas said:
Belichick just singed a 7 year contract to stay with the pats all the way threw
2015 bro.

yeah, but the NFL at the behest of congress may show him the door. At the very least he may be suspended from coaching for some time. Plus he just looks like he's done.

redsamurai said:
yeah, but the NFL at the behest of congress may show him the door. At the very least he may be suspended from coaching for some time. Plus he just looks like he's done.
On what. They have no more tapes bro. Can't prove a thing now.

Top Bottom