Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I pretty much took in 3 semi-strangers last night..wild night

Phaded said:
very nice of you calveless.. you smoking that sticky icky or just regs?

i'm jealous of fun times like that.. last prob. 7 times i've went out i dont have fun at all.. prob. has something to do with being married and not being allowed to fuck with bitches..

i rather not smoke than smoke regs. we smoke crippy, and just from living down here for a bit..you know how that shit is

and yeah, going out when you have a girl/are married kinda sucks. i don't meet as many people because usually the only reason you talk to a girl is to hit on her..so you don't meet them or the people through them.Then you gotta fend off a bunch of drunk/belligerent dudes up on your girls shit (or at least witness it if she can handle herself), and you have to make sure your partner doesn't get too drunk. more of a hassle, especially when your girl is attractive

Krunk = means drunk/fucked up blueta. I was extra ghetto in this storytelling

Phaded said:
very nice of you calveless.. you smoking that sticky icky or just regs?

i'm jealous of fun times like that.. last prob. 7 times i've went out i dont have fun at all.. prob. has something to do with being married and not being allowed to fuck with bitches..

seems to be alot of that going around these days...

calveless wonder said:
CLIFF NOTES:
- Went out and got shitfaced
- Met some black dudes from cinci who came for a bday, picked up wimminz with them by saying one of them was a rapper/producer lol.
-We got flashed by a titty and an ass
-we pretty much ran the bar
-we got more krunk, and rolled the biggest blunt i ever seen
-we hooked them up with the local VIP experience

Imagine how much time you would have saved if you simply wrote that. :heart:

Top Bottom