Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I pretty much took in 3 semi-strangers last night..wild night

calveless wonder

Fuck, thursday night was a little nutty. Me and my boy hooked up a few peeps with the true miami experience. Funny but long story, so bear with me.

haven't been out for a couple of weeks, so i was pretty amped to be out and about. anyways, i was extra krunky than normal and even paid for my boys(and female friends') drinks because they didn't have dough. they didnt want to go out at first but i got everyone in the partying mood.

so we hit up the collegey bar area (Coconut grove) in usual fashion. Meaning
we're drinking and getting hammered on the cab ride there, bullshitting with the cab driver, screaming funny but not obnoxious shit out the window to girls.

everyone was mad social and friendly last night, including the wimminz. awesome vibe. me and my boy met a bunch of random but cool people last night. Everyone ends up dipping except me and my best friend

but anyways, we run into these 3 black dudes from cincinatti...just mad cool, real cats.It was one of their bdays. When we first met them, one of the dudes was wearing a Reds cap, and we go "Yo, it's Hi-Tek". For those that don't know, he's a music/rap producer from Cinci.

So what does my best friend do of course? The dudes are hollering at some girls (this was before we even started chilling with them) and my boy goes to them "You know who this is, right? It's Hi-tek". my boy kept telling girls it was really him. fuckin hilarious !! It was the ultimate wingman move.
And every single girl believed it. must have done this to like 2-3 groups of girls. Later on the Fake hi-tek a text from one of the girls saying "Africa Dream is my favorite song". You can't even make that shit up lol

Random stuff that happened in that period of time
-one of the girls whips out her titty. pretty much was like "do you want to see my titty?"
-Another chick was showing a girl her underwear to her friend, and we saw it and she goes "Don't worry, i'm a whore" and shows us again lol

Turns out these guys have a hook up for the airline and just fly to whatever city for the day or two and party. no luggage, no nothing. so they came down for the one guys bday

We invite them to the house to smoke a blunt..and we're all fucked up beyond belief at this point. couple of the girls we met come over.

we end up letting them crash here and said we'd take them to the airport tomorrow. before they left, we gave them the miami tour during the day. smoked a blunt, took them to get cuban coffee. Grabbed some true local hispanic food and grabbed a few drinks.

It's happened to me in other cities where people took me in, and it's always fun, so i guess we felt like returning the favor. Needless to say we made those guys day/night and they were unbelievably appreciative. The look on their faces all night was priceless. They were really good people so it wasn't a big deal. they want to return the favor if we go out there

CLIFF NOTES:
- Went out and got shitfaced
- Met some black dudes from cinci who came for a bday, picked up wimminz with them by saying one of them was a rapper/producer lol.
-We got flashed by a titty and an ass
-we pretty much ran the bar
-we got more krunk, and rolled the biggest blunt i ever seen
-we hooked them up with the local VIP experience

btw before the females start jumping on my shit(or my friend's)...we told people it was him just for pure entertainment purposes, and it had unexpected results lol

when i read that you took in 3 semi strangers, i thought u took them in a pick3-esque manner.

Yarg! said:
when i read that you took in 3 semi strangers, i thought u took them in a pick3-esque manner.

i'm fucked up right now. i been recovering all day (i was still drunk when i woke up)...so attention to detail is not my strong point.

btw, i'd do the same for any of you fuckers (that aren't annoying).

Last edited:
haha way back in the day when my friends and I worked at and frequented many bars, we met this group of local guys who were working for the local fire dept - i think at the time they were likely firemen in training or something, not full fledged - but these guys were trying to pass it off like they had been extras or has roles in that movie BACKDRAFT which i think may have been filmed in chicago which is the area we lived in. So my friend (dumb as a box of rox) inibriated is taking them at their word giggling and basically confirming their story and I'm over there like LOOK YOU DOUCHEBAGS, NONE OF YOU WERE IN THAT MOVIE SO JUST STFU ABOUT IT ALREADY. YOU'RE NOT EVEN BELIEVABLE. AND JUST B/C (FRIEND) IS DITZY ENOUGH/DRUNK ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IT, LET'S JUST ALL AGREE THAT IT ISNT TRUE.

Smurfy said:
haha way back in the day when my friends and I worked at and frequented many bars, we met this group of local guys who were working for the local fire dept - i think at the time they were likely firemen in training or something, not full fledged - but these guys were trying to pass it off like they had been extras or has roles in that movie BACKDRAFT which i think may have been filmed in chicago which is the area we lived in. So my friend (dumb as a box of rox) inibriated is taking them at their word giggling and basically confirming their story and I'm over there like LOOK YOU DOUCHEBAGS, NONE OF YOU WERE IN THAT MOVIE SO JUST STFU ABOUT IT ALREADY. YOU'RE NOT EVEN BELIEVABLE. AND JUST B/C (FRIEND) IS DITZY ENOUGH/DRUNK ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IT, LET'S JUST ALL AGREE THAT IT ISNT TRUE.

damn lady why you gotta be wastin their flava

very nice of you calveless.. you smoking that sticky icky or just regs?

i'm jealous of fun times like that.. last prob. 7 times i've went out i dont have fun at all.. prob. has something to do with being married and not being allowed to fuck with bitches..

Top Bottom