Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

smith machine basics and tips

Cueisode

never use Smith machine before and I don’t know anything about it but it seems to be popular and guys are posting about it on logs and stuff like that
asking cause I’m training at a new gym and all they have is Smith machine when it comes to bench press
can you give me some Basics and tips as to how to use this thing safely and is it going to be effective?

never use Smith machine before and I don’t know anything about it but it seems to be popular and guys are posting about it on logs and stuff like that
asking cause I’m training at a new gym and all they have is Smith machine when it comes to bench press
can you give me some Basics and tips as to how to use this thing safely and is it going to be effective?
i like smith machine more controlled
go less weight and push up slower to get the real pump on the smith

So no flat benches, no incline benches, no bench press benches?

problem with smith machine is it locks the angle which is not a natural movement

you have a better chance of blowing out a shoulder doing a bench on a Smith machine

you can still get hurt on Smith machine people have actually died on them getting choked to death

there are different options in the gym you can get a dumbbell and do a lot of work for your chest

Top Bottom