Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slyder sarm log GW, ACP, RAD

Funny thing about the knee. Pressing motions are ok. Extensions are hit or miss. Depends on the day. Side load is the huge problem. Example is a walking lung. Those are jacked. I did them a month ago and still feel them. I am glad I did something legs yesterday. They feel good today. I did not over do it. Knee always feel tight like it has fluid on it. Just can’t bend it as far as the other one.
Just trying to hang on till first of the year. New insurance so new deductible.
Gonna have this right shoulder, left fore arm and right knee looked at.
Gonna scare some poor Ortho doctor!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I'll bet. And you with the bill lol

Sorry for the delay guys. Got back from Vegas. Did put on a few pounds while there. That was expected.
I did a morning jog/ walk each day there and two days I was able to go work out at Dragons lair. Very nice folks and great gym. Did a 90 minute massage in the torture room there. He is kick ass.
Traveled back home and few days later got the flu. So spent the holidays in bed. That sucked. Been back on my feet and in the gym couple days now. The rest was good for my shoulder.
Now I’m just kinda doing maintenance work out and eating well. Getting ready for big family week long vacation to Dominican Republic 3 1/2 weeks away.

Talked to dr and we are gonna do Deca and anavar first of the year. First gonna see an orthopedic at look at shoulder and knee. If all is good just gonna do
Something simple
300mg -400mg test per week
50 mg anavar daily
Gw 50156 daily
200mg Deca weekly

Of course input or suggestions always welcome

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Sorry for the delay guys. Got back from Vegas. Did put on a few pounds while there. That was expected.
I did a morning jog/ walk each day there and two days I was able to go work out at Dragons lair. Very nice folks and great gym. Did a 90 minute massage in the torture room there. He is kick ass.
Traveled back home and few days later got the flu. So spent the holidays in bed. That sucked. Been back on my feet and in the gym couple days now. The rest was good for my shoulder.
Now I’m just kinda doing maintenance work out and eating well. Getting ready for big family week long vacation to Dominican Republic 3 1/2 weeks away.

Talked to dr and we are gonna do Deca and anavar first of the year. First gonna see an orthopedic at look at shoulder and knee. If all is good just gonna do
Something simple
300mg -400mg test per week
50 mg anavar daily
Gw 50156 daily
200mg Deca weekly

Of course input or suggestions always welcome

been waiting to see where you are

300mgs test would be good with 200mgs deca

how about adding 50mgs ostarine to this mix?

Top Bottom