Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slyder sarm log GW, ACP, RAD

Did chicken legs today.
Hate every minute. Now I am happy I did it.
No heavy weights but did what I thought knee could handle.
20 minute seated bike
Leg extension machine 4x20
Hamstring curl machine 4x20
Squats 4x10 135 lbs
Seated calf raises 4x30 90 lbs
Leg press machine 4x10
90, 180, 270, 360
30 min dry sauna
Casual Friday night.
Walk to and from gym wonderful eve.
My knee is killing me but I am strolling downtown. Got my headphones on and smiling cause I feel better than the rest of the world.
Damn I love being me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Woke this morning 186 lbs. still holding good on weight. If I drop to 180 in next three weeks would be great but not a necessity. Knee feels good after work out two days ago.
I was actually able to don25 lb plate raises and 3 push ups.
Sounds silly but that’s amazing. Have not been able to do any with out pain in shoulder for last couple months.
Little victories.
Breakfast today -Sunday. Three whole eggs, two egg whites, Turkey sausage, big handful spinach, salsa and a bit of cheese.
English muffin with PB And jelly

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Woke this morning 186 lbs. still holding good on weight. If I drop to 180 in next three weeks would be great but not a necessity. Knee feels good after work out two days ago.
I was actually able to don25 lb plate raises and 3 push ups.
Sounds silly but that’s amazing. Have not been able to do any with out pain in shoulder for last couple months.
Little victories.
Breakfast today -Sunday. Three whole eggs, two egg whites, Turkey sausage, big handful spinach, salsa and a bit of cheese.
English muffin with PB And jelly

overall looks good but drop the jelly, you have a perfect breakfast without the muffin and jelly

Top Bottom