Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slyder sarm log GW, ACP, RAD

Today i carb loaded some. Had oatmeal for breakfast. 30 almonds. Left over cali pizza then oatmeal again at 3pm about an hour before work out. Dinner had a chicken breast and later 3 rice cakes with PBJ
Work out very good. Did chest. Kept it light. Cable machine nice and slow and got a great burn in th muscles. Worked on the mind muscle connection. Did land mine press. More chest machines. Then hit abs. Broke out the ab wheel last few days. It wild how ab wheel with full arm extension and belly all the way down then back up. 4 set of 25. That doesn’t hurt the shoulder at all.
I am working on my supplements and vitamins. I got kinda lazy on those.
Today and last three days I am starting to feel better.
20 minutes in dry sauna. Walked too and from gym.
Weight is holding 180 - 185. Depends on what time of day.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Today i carb loaded some. Had oatmeal for breakfast. Left over cali pizza then oatmeal again at 3pm about an hour before work out.
Work out very good. Did chest. Kept it light. Cable machine nice and slow and got a great burn in th muscles. Worked on the mind muscle connection. Did land mine press. More chest machines. Then hit abs. Broke out the ab wheel last few days. It wild how ab wheel with full arm extension and belly all the way down then back up. 4 set of 25. That doesn’t hurt the shoulder at all.
I am working on my supplements and vitamins. I got kinda lazy on those.
Today and last three days I am starting to feel better.
20 minutes in dry sauna. Walked too and from gym.
Weight is holding 180 - 185. Depends on what time of day.

good carb load, i like to see carb loads it helps the metabolic rate get going and stay strong

When I was bulking I loved the amount of carbs I got.
Having them for breakfast then again about an hour pre work out was nice. I could tell anytime I didn’t carb before work out. I would also have a banana for mid work out snack. I almost always have a two hour work out. So the sugars and carbs In the middle were nice.

When I was bulking I loved the amount of carbs I got.
Having them for breakfast then again about an hour pre work out was nice. I could tell anytime I didn’t carb before work out. I would also have a banana for mid work out snack. I almost always have a two hour work out. So the sugars and carbs In the middle were nice.

did you end up doing a mini pct?

and we waiting for your post sarms cycle pics
you going to post a face blurred pic? please do

I did not do a mini pct. I am on TRT.
Last four day I have felt better overall.
Last two days I added the GW back in. So I really on stopped the GW for about a week. Gonna hold off on the other two Sarms.
Last couple days I have raised my food intake a bit. Just needed to get some carbs in me.
Shoulder is feeling better. Not fixed but I can deal with it better till end of year.
I’ll try and get you a faceless pic soon.
Headed to Vegas in 5 days. I am sure my diet will take a hit while there. And that is my goal.
Dropped weight, now maintaining that weight. Go to Vegas for few days. After that get weight back on point. Maintain that and work on last bit of belly fat and love handles till Christmas. I leave for Dominican Republic Christmas Eve. Beach with family for a week.
Only thing I can’t fix right now is loose skin around middle.
At my age it just won’t ever shrink again. So do wait till your old line I did.
At 45 my stomach skin would still bounce back. At 52 it wouldn’t.
I alway have option of surgery to remove it. It sucks. I finally have abs and even veins in the stomach area. But loose skin does not look good.

I did not do a mini pct. I am on TRT.
Last four day I have felt better overall.
Last two days I added the GW back in. So I really on stopped the GW for about a week. Gonna hold off on the other two Sarms.
Last couple days I have raised my food intake a bit. Just needed to get some carbs in me.
Shoulder is feeling better. Not fixed but I can deal with it better till end of year.
I’ll try and get you a faceless pic soon.
Headed to Vegas in 5 days. I am sure my diet will take a hit while there. And that is my goal.
Dropped weight, now maintaining that weight. Go to Vegas for few days. After that get weight back on point. Maintain that and work on last bit of belly fat and love handles till Christmas. I leave for Dominican Republic Christmas Eve. Beach with family for a week.
Only thing I can’t fix right now is loose skin around middle.
At my age it just won’t ever shrink again. So do wait till your old line I did.
At 45 my stomach skin would still bounce back. At 52 it wouldn’t.
I alway have option of surgery to remove it. It sucks. I finally have abs and even veins in the stomach area. But loose skin does not look good.

ah right you're on TRT so no need mini pct

lets get a pic up so we can see how you did after

i wouldn't remove skin maybe consider hgh first

Great update man. Carbs definitely make a big difference for a lot of people who train that long. Glad to hear the shoulder isn't bugging you too much right now. Enjoy your time in Vegas.

Top Bottom