Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Show me the way

woody9966

I have 2, 10ml 250mg of cy tes.
I haven't the slightest clue how to take, how much or where to apply( inject ) etc...
I want size and strength. I care little about cut. I'm already 6', 280, 36% bmi but I'm a lifter so that goes right out the window.
I'm 44yrs.
Any help would be great. I don't drink and my eating leaves a little to be desired. But I am strong and just need proper guidance.
Cycle... Length... Amount of Cy? Etc. thanks

I have 2, 10ml 250mg of cy tes.
I haven't the slightest clue how to take, how much or where to apply( inject ) etc...
I want size and strength. I care little about cut. I'm already 6', 280, 36% bmi but I'm a lifter so that goes right out the window.
I'm 44yrs.
Any help would be great. I don't drink and my eating leaves a little to be desired. But I am strong and just need proper guidance.
Cycle... Length... Amount of Cy? Etc. thanks

Wether you're a "lifter" or not doesn't matter. At 280lbs and 36% body fat you have no business cycling. Body fat should be in the 15% range before you even think about a cycle. You've also said your "eating leaves a little to be desired", which shows that you don't have a proper diet dialed in, or discipline eating. I won't even go into all the physiology of how you're risking your health, excessive estrogen conversion, etc.

You're an adult and are going to do what you want, I'm pretty sure most others are going to echo my sentiment on this.

Yes I've had blood work. All within normal limits pretty much. Coles. Was a little high. Test was 350 and I believe the range was 300 to 800. At my age I figured that.

Ok.. So with my BMI being up there and my eating being so so I should stay away from a cycle?
Elaborate a little more please. And I listen to those who know. That is why I admitted I know little to nothing in this area. So you aren't going to upset me by being honest.
Would a single cc a week help me at all with anything? Or just waste?

I don't think you're to the point of replacement therapy yet, that's why I asked if you knew your levels, but yeah you could have some issues cycling with that high of BF, I think it's Dylan Gemelli that has a great article or video on youtube in this area, check it out.

I'd be careful if you're planning on running aas dude. The higher the body fat the more prone you are to sides. I'd try to shed some of that weight off before considering aas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

At the level of your BF, I would really advise you to NOT even consider jumping on any form of a cycle now. At 6' 280bls you are a big-ass MoFo, ain't ya? :)

I would urge you to browse in the diet section of EF, as some questions there, learn what a BMR is (Basal Metabolic Rate), how to calculate it, what the main factors in any diet are (ratios of protein to carbs to fats), get that squared away, do some cardio to drop the BF down by at least 50% of what it is now before you get on a cycle.

This is not just me being 'pricky' or someshit ... but the risks to your own health in running steroids at the level your physique is at now, really scares me. You are looking at causing Liver damage, Heart damage, tendon and ligament damage ... ... ... ...

Anything else, don't hesitate to ask.

Top Bottom