Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shouldn't all of these football threads be posted in the Profesional and Collegiate..

Re: Shouldn't all of these football threads be posted in the Profesional and Collegia

...section, so wtf

discuss

kthnxbye

yes, and your "look at the chick I'm bangin today" pics belong in pics 'o chicks forum. k plz thnx.

Re: Shouldn't all of these football threads be posted in the Profesional and Collegia

yes, and your "look at the chick I'm bangin today" pics belong in pics 'o chicks forum. k plz thnx.

No because if you read through those threads you will see how much more involved they are in subject matter. Find me a football thread that is more than one page in length. Out of the 9 football threads on the front page alone, not a single one has made it to 2 pages, and the average # of replies is 7. Compare those to my "look at the chick I'm bangin today" threads; which, may I remind you have won thread of the week on more then one occasion.

pwned

Good idea...

yup, just graveyards for threads to be moved to.

That's pretty much the case for all the lifestyles forums. IMO, C&C was more interesting when it was a place for all non-bodybuilding discussion.

I agree. its really a bs forum with nothing to offer now

Top Bottom