Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should football be canceled this weekend?

thermo

NCAA has canceled a slew of divison 1 football games already. NFL is supposed to release decision tomorrow.

Should they play?

Yes, I think everyday life needs to get going ASAP, I don't want another day of all news, it only makes me angry to see this on TV for 48 hours strate, need a break from it

Yes...the games need to go on as scheduled. People would go into a major state of depression if that is all that they talked about...I would anyway. We can't dwell on yesterday forever. All that can be done now is fuckin' get back on our feet and show whoever did this that they will pay for it.

No they should not play.

While the games would provide a distraction for the
fans, the players and coaches would not be able to
concentrate on the task at hand.

I think now is a time for reflection and prayer,
not a time for games.

No

On ESPN they said the general attitude is that the players don't want to play, and the coaches don't want to coach, so no reason to force them.

looks like they are postponing the trinidad fight. i am incredibly pissed off. i was looking forward to going to see the greatest boxer ever unify the middleweight division. i will still see it but now ill have to wait longer. fuck those bastards. there is nothing that can be done to them now that i would feel sorry for.

Yes. We need to see some sort of ass kicking going on at least for temporary satisfaction. But true this country needs to get back on it's feet. We don't need to continue to shut the country down. That sends the wrong message to the world.

Top Bottom