Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shaq will someone ever be able ot stop him

im nto saying the lakers arnt good with out him. but look at sac and who they have. DALLAS THEY GOT KID CANADA (AKA ME) SUPERFREAK. and they are stacked all around.
but no shaq= against him = over

I dont really agree with gmanlax7 thought but thats his opinion.
I think the lakers still would have a great team without superman.
I cant remember the games that shaq was out with his toe but im pretty sure the won most them.. Thriller,, Who would stop shaq if the lakers didnt have him? I dont know but an idea would be to put a mid-size guard on him 6-6 to 6-8 more like kobe to deffend him... Shaq likes to turn his back to his opp and then charge in well if the defender of shaq always stay infront not evenin carrying where the ball is shaq will be denided the ball.. MOST people play shaqs game the play physical against him.. Thats crazy your going to lose every time.. So what Im saying is let shaq move around and when steps alittle forward to get infront of you, just back up with him dont play the physical game...
Big guys wont stop shaq theyve tried that route but a medium really fast guy, may just stop shaq from the ball...

Vigorous

putting a smaller fater guy might work with a help deffence. even if what is th harm in trying nothing else is working. but it would be hard for a smaller player (i think you mena ead front when you say stay infront of him) dead front him because he is stronge if he can get a little low and stay wide never but they can try and out smart him.

thriller

I mean that shaq would be closer to the basket than the defender with the defender in front of shaq not behind him closer to the paint where shaq just easily grabs the ball then backs you out.. If your always infront of him a clean pass is never available.. If all that makes sense..

Vigorous

thriller

I mean that shaq would be closer to the basket than the defender with the defender in front of shaq not behind him closer to the paint where shaq just easily grabs the ball then backs you out.. If your always infront of him a clean pass is never available.. If all that makes sense..

Vigorous

Top Bottom