Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

~SC~ 's diet, how many have tried this?

Parabellum

New member
I was wondering how many people have tried his diet.

~SC~'s name pops up from time to time and maybe a few of you vets tried a custom program. I was wondering what you really thought about it.

From doing a little research via the T-Mag article, Tmag's forum, and a post by SC on his board. It has something to do about when you eat and what you eat for what you did / will do.

Interesting concept brought to a meal level vs. day level, I assume.
 
thought about trying it mid-year. ive had success in the past with just maintaining a good calorie count but was dissatisfied with my conditioning (lower body) for my last show. my upper body was sick but for some reason i guess i could have dropped more fat in the wheels. :D
 
why dont you guys try the program

i have seen practilly no evidence that its worked for anyone on this board

except one guy that was a beginner. but havent seen anyone from this huge board with thousands of members besides just one and he posted pics no offense to the guy but it was obvious that he was just a beginner, and practically anything will work for a beginner

go get the routine and post your results, everyone will be interested to see more proof

hope you do well and good luck
 
NCLisfter, that's what's really keeping me from spending $$$$ on the diet. No real proof it works. I too saw the newbie posts and thought something was amiss because of all the vets on the board not one posted about SC's diet.

I'm sold on pictures. I saw his website adn board and it says he's advised tons of people, but where are the pics.


Now I remember a post a from a few days ago saying that the animalbolics diet is very similar to SC's. I'll search for a link.
 
I just signed up with SC this week. My program will be ready today and I'll let you guys know how it works. I too was leary about spending the money for something I consider myself some what knowledgable about (or could get for free) but sometimes you got to take a chance for the great reward. I've read all there is to read on SC's plan and animalbolics from the boards. I couldn't get all the answers I needed (the minor details) so I was not sure the things I were doing were correct. Between that and a few other things I went towards SC. A couple of things that pushed me over to SC was the article in T-Mag (was posted today) and his professional responses on the boards. I've emailed him a few times and he's always responsed in a timely manner. Anyway, I've jumped in and I'm going to give it a try. I'll take some before and afters and let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!
 
Last edited:
Kalel said:
I just signed up with SC this week. My program will be ready today and I'll let you guys know how it works. I too was leary about spending the money for something I consider myself some what knowledgable about (or could get for free) but sometimes you got to take a chance for the great reward. I've read all there is to read on SC's plan and animalbolics from the boards. I couldn't get all the answers I needed (the minor details) so I was not sure the things I were doing were correct. Between that and a few other things I went towards SC. A couple of things that pushed me over to SC was the article in T-Mag (was posted today) and his professional responses on the boards. I've emailed him a few times and he's always responsed in a timely manner. Anyway, I've jumped in and I'm going to give it a try. I'll take some before and afters and let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!


Yeah, take some pics. Post your before pic. Update your thread often. Post your age , height, weight, bodyfat and goals. Post how long you expect to be dieting for.
 
Newbies ?? Get a clue bro - theres a lot of people, both new to working out to advanced body builders who use his program and theres a reason hes so succesfull - IT WORKS !! I have been on for 8 weeks now, great results, and yes I have pics and will post them when im done with the 12 weeks. Just an fyi for you since you seem to be so sceptical:

Age - 33, 6 ' 1"
Lifting since high school
Had a big time moto - cross accident 18 months ago so i put on some extra weight / fat
Started out at 213 lbs with 23% bf
As of week 6 my results were as follows:

200 lbs at 17% bf, and after the past few weeks, i would say ive dropped more body fat, kept my muscle (actually added LBM). I only check everything every 2 weeks.

His program is designed not just to loose weight, but to lose fat and keep or gain LBM
 
haha......

if ya'll are doubting the programs, then ya ain't lookin' in the right place. Sounds like laziness, the same laziness that's now put you in a search FOR a diet.

Do you know how to navigate the Net? My site - a before/after location just started and we are placin' pics in it, GotFina.com.....members pics and Swole in the Wall, etc. Do a search, they are there. Anabolic Review as well.......ya just gotta look.

LOL @ no evidence.........U have to be able to read to I guess to get the evidence. That may sound harsh, but come on now gentlemen, if you can't find this info, you're damn blind.

~SC~XXL~2K3~
 
I too signed up, and hopefully will be starting my plan by the start of the week. I have pics, and will post them. Good communication on the part of SC, my only concern at this time would be the amazing wave of new clients(myself included)that SC will have to tend too.
 
Re: haha......

~SC~ said:
if ya'll are doubting the programs, then ya ain't lookin' in the right place. Sounds like laziness, the same laziness that's now put you in a search FOR a diet.

Do you know how to navigate the Net? My site - a before/after location just started and we are placin' pics in it, GotFina.com.....members pics and Swole in the Wall, etc. Do a search, they are there. Anabolic Review as well.......ya just gotta look.

LOL @ no evidence.........U have to be able to read to I guess to get the evidence. That may sound harsh, but come on now gentlemen, if you can't find this info, you're damn blind.

~SC~XXL~2K3~

i hardly see people posting testomonials on a fina board as real credible evendence

FINA is a steroid. and they are juicers so obviously anthing will work for them.

but i hope the diet does work for people on here. all this drama about your routine is shure to get some sales. so you should thank me
 
nah..

thankin' u would be somethin' that would never happen homeboy.

I do this shit all on my own. Your kiddie responses may bump the thread, but there is no drama about my programs.

You're the only drama here cardio boy.

Get lost kid.

~SC~
 
NC66, I don't use steroids. So we'll see. Quite frankly though I have yet to see you do anything but flap your trap. Just do what you do and try not to hate because SC is doing what you can't. Investing in a diet is a choice. SC does not need to solicit, trust me. Ahh to be 22 and know everything.....Just try to be civil, you'll get it in a few years.
 
tbone1227 said:
Newbies ?? Get a clue bro -

What I mean by newbies is newbies to this board. I see no vets/mods from this board posting about this program so I am reluctant to try it.

I trust the vets/mods I am familiar with here and their opinions.

I can create a fictitious user account and post how great this and that is, I'm not saying that is going on here but the lack of vet/mod opinion is troubling to me.
 
Parabellum said:


I can create a fictitious user account and post how great this and that is, I'm not saying that is going on here but the lack of vet/mod opinion is troubling to me.

That's very sad "brotha", very sad!

Yeah, I create 100's and 100's of fake accounts, complete w/pictures and personalities. As well, if you check with NJStacked, Zyglamail, Mr. H, all "MODS HERE U CAN TRUST", then you will see they stand behind me. You know, so you can have your "proof" and all.

You don't have to try anything, that is totally your right. Hell, move aside and let the others through.

~SC~
 
This was on massmonsters and was all I needed in the way of trust.....


I know SC personally....I back him 100%,
but actually I just started doing 1-1 work w/ people. So, if interested email me. But, I only work w/ 3 people every 8 weeks. I have 2 already........

~SC~ does a damn good job////100% backing from me.

Mr.X

Mr.X the man with a dream.


Now why would a guy that could do the same thing say he backs what SC does 100%? Some people just don't get it.
 
......

Mr. X is a very professional/courteous gentleman, and does indeed do very good work as well. He most certainly knows what he is doing, that is why he has the respect that he does.

It's obvious I know what I am doing as well. It always was, but some people need a stamp of approval. I can think of no better stamp, especially for THIS forum, than Mr. X. I'll have to thank him personally for this backing, as I know him personally!


Thank you Slimm for posting this, I believe the duct tape can now be applied to some of the loud mouth haters around here.

I've been hollerin' this all along, but some just got hate in their blood. You poor souls..........

~SC~XXL~2K3~
 
Thank you Slimm for posting this, I believe the duct tape can now be applied to some of the loud mouth haters around here.

No thanks necessary, but the duct tape thing is damn right. And anyone who doubts what I typed go do a search for swolegenix on www.massmonsters.net or I could post the email I personally got from Mr. X about SC.

'nuff said.
 
I am very earger to work with you in the near future. The only thing holding me back now is gathering the necessary funds.
 
Bump

Bump for a good reference. SC is very knowledgable and keeps in touch with you, very quickly I might add. he will answer any questions or what not within a few hours, all throughout the day. He's good people.
 
I've been on SC's diet on and off for a few weeks. Try it out, you'll never diet any other way again.

Major props to Swole and his program, best investments (I have both) I've ever made.
 
koo........

thaks Mak........I appreciate your support and kind words.

~SC~
 
Re: nah..

~SC~ said:
thankin' u would be somethin' that would never happen homeboy.

I do this shit all on my own. Your kiddie responses may bump the thread, but there is no drama about my programs.

You're the only drama here cardio boy.

Get lost kid.

~SC~

can you give me the addy to your site please?
 
Been working close with ~SC~ now for 12 days. As of last Sunday I was down 6lbs in 6 days. This is my 12th day on his program and the results are mind blowing. I really didn't think my body could change this quick. My waist is so much tighter now it's nuts. I've been following his program to a T....diet, cardio, and weight training. It was all laid out and I'm simply just following it exactly.

I'm natural BTW, and have been for a few months. I'm in my second week of the program and my strength is better this week then last. I really like the program because it takes the guess work out of dieting. Like I said, I just been following it to a T, and emailing him about any questions I have on a daily basis. The program is well worth the money IMO, and I probably will continue on with him for at least another month.
 
I just got the program and am starting monday. When I get going good I'll start a thead with my results if anyone out the is interested.
 
Threads like this are what drove me away from EF in the first place. I constantly see people saying, "Why would anyone fork over money to SC just for a diet?" These are the same people that think Citrimax, GLA or whatever the latest supplement happens to be is all it takes to get ripped. People who realize that getting ripped doesn't involve thinking like those muscle mags want you to think know that a solid diet is key. There is too much BS floating around, so it's important to get good, solid advice from someone who obviously knows what he's doing, e.g. SC.

As long as the EF mods don't think SC is causing problems by talking about his program, then you guys should keep your sophmoric comments to yourselves. Worry about your diet and training more than SC. Hell, I've seen personal trainers in gyms making money from consultations when they obviously don't know what they're talking about -- go complain about them. SC is a stand-up guy with a list of credentials that could take up an entire thread.

Enjoy trying to act big by discrediting things you don't know or understand. i hope threads like this help you skinny-fat kids feel better about yourselves. Now I'm gone for good.

P.S. I wrote this long reply because I'm currently well into SC's program and know for a fact that it's working better than a CKD or any other diet I've used. I feel grateful for SC's program and would've even paid more for this. All I have to gain from this is to put another testimony in front of you guys, though I know it'll just get flamed by the post whores and skinny-fat wannabes -- if they even read this whole post at all. SC didn't ask me to write this, and I don't get anything free from him or anything like that.
 
lol.....

don't lie sremack, u know I give you free protein powder to stick up for me!

;) :p ;) :p

~SC~XXL~2K3~
 
Swole Looking forward to your picture section getting filled up.
Your going to hit the fastlane once everyone can see what you acomplished. A picture paints a thousand words. Taht section will be your best assest in both marketing and advertising.

Good luck.
 
yeah......

we have more pics coming in weekly as people finish the programs. Some do not wish to have their pics posted however, and it stinks, because I'd have about 3 times as many as I received already.

Ah well, at least they can write about the success.

~SC~
 
Re: Bump

slyder190 said:
Bump for a good reference. SC is very knowledgable and keeps in touch with you, very quickly I might add. he will answer any questions or what not within a few hours, all throughout the day. He's good people.

well put slyder190...you can check my pics in the members pics for any skeptics. Mad props swole!!!
 
I will give my testimony for SC as well...

I have been on his program for a little over a month now and I am very pleased with the results. I am 5'9' and weigh 193lbs and have been lifting for over 8 years now. I have also done a few moderate cycles in the past, but I am not taking any kind of AS right now. I went to SC with a goal of losing 5%-7% of bf while keeping my weight and strength up. For those of you who have tried this, you know that iit is no easy task. After one month I have gone down in bf, probably 2% or so, and I havn't lost a pound. On top of that, my strength has actually gone up in almost every lift for reps. I will post my before and after pics as soon as I reach my goal. Thanks to SC for all of his help.
 
Sounds great bro. I plan on using SGX as soon as I get some cash. BTW swole hows the rehab going on your knees?
 
Taps said:
This is my take on the diet:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=257148

I'll totally change the way you eat and train. Just follow everything like SC sets it out, and you'll be amazed how fast your body changes.


Taps, That thread among other things is what pushed me off the fence and went with the program (SC).

Mainly thanks to JG1 (sp) and his great posts about his experience with SC that got me into it.

If nothing else, and I know its MORE. I will have a diet strategy for life.
 
Yeah, shows I'm still makin' people happy, and my track record is still impeccable!

Thanks for bumpin' it up fellaz! :)

~SC~
 
Thanks young guns, how is it going these days anyhow??

Great I hope!

~SC~
 
all is well. i'm back to bulking now. unfortunately i'm not following a strict diet like i was while on swolegenix, but that'll change soon.

i never did post my final swolegenix results. i managed to make it down to 9% while cutting, from slightly over 13%. i think that was the initial measurement i gave to you when i started. anyway, 4% bodyfat lost, 3 inches off the waist (34 to 31), and only 8-9 lbs lost. no muscle lost (judgin from arms measurements as they are usually first to shrink), and my legs actually got bigger while gettin alot more defined. i had no idea how much bodyfat i was holding in my quads/hams. my strenght improved gradually over the course of the 8 or so weeks i followed the diet.

my goal was to hit 8%, but i stopped a little early. it was time to start bulking, since i'm tryin to put on as much LBM as possible so i am ready to cut up again in jan. i gotta look good for spring break in march.

hope all is well with you bro. recovery and all going good?
 
That's great brotha, glad you had so much success. You can bulk relatively care-free, as you know have the tools to cut up lighting fast whenever you need to, and KEEP ALL THE LEAN MASS while you do it! That's the key!

My recovery is great! Here is a link to the most recent progress!

http://69.50.209.63/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2490

Thanks for asking!
~SC~
 
Up, been saying it for a year now since I made my investement..probably the best one I've EVER made in terms of advancing my body.
 
Thanks much Pac, u have been a great student/client all along, as you actually DID the work. I layout what you have to do, but it's up to the person's will/desire/focus/determination to make it all work. As they say, only the strongest and most determined will succeed.

~SC~
 
Ive been on SC's program for about a week and so far I am loving it. The diet part is very easy to follow and I dont get crazy cravings like I usually do with other diets. Personally, I think the best part of the program is the workouts. They are quick and efficient as hell. Ive been lifting for about 4 years now and after doing SC's workouts I feel like I never trained properly.

Mad props to SC
 
and probably one of the only beneficial aspects to paying for a diet is the fact tha t some may feel that extra motivation to make it work since their cash is on the line, and I don't doubt the advice swolecat gives is good.. some people need different things to motivate them...
 
No, most people don't need motivation, they need a program that is guaranteed to work for them, and someone who will stand by them and assist them to make sure that happens.

If I'm considered motivation as well, hell, that's great. However, it's up to each person to carry out my instruction, they do the work! You are correct, the advice I do give is good, and if they desire that advice, it's their perogative, not yours or anyone else.

Variation, you've never offered anything positive to say about myself or my programs, and have been hatin' since fiscal 2001.
Probably better to stay out of an otherwise positive thread. If you've since changed and aren't a hater, then that's great. If not, then God bless you child. :)

~SC~
 
Motar, I meant to also say thank you very much, but my attention was diverted as you can see.

Thanks,
~SC~
 
Just giving my opinion on the program. I also think its ignorant for the haters to knock the program without knowing anything about and how it works.
 
Well, hey, they only make me stronger bro, so they actually help me out! LMFAO...........I bet they don't like that one bit.........catch 22 huh...........so best thing a hater can do is STFU.......(shut the f*ck up)

~SC~
 
Kingc, I can answer any questions you have about the program should you need clarification on times/schemes/foods/etc.

Thanks for the interest.
~SC~
 
I am on SGX right now, but once I hit my goal bf%, I plan on trying SUP2. Everyone keep us posted on how it is going.
 
Okie, what's the progress been like thus far? Remember to keep in touch, as tune-ups and adjustments, if they are needed, keep the program functioning at an optimal rate.

Press on bruh!

~SC~
 
Just wanted to chime in and let ya'll know I'm back on SGX. Bulked up to 250 and its time to see the new muscle. Swole, Holla at ya boy when you get a chance.
 
Whaddup man..........how's it goin'?

Holla at me when you get a chance too! LOL.....

~SC~
 
Sorry bro. Been outa town. Kinda jacked up my plans for going back on so I'm havin to start back over this week. I think I gained another 5 lbs on vac so I'm gonna have to go balls to the wall for a while. I'll holla.
 
Yeh.. I'm holding off till monday b/c there's still birthday cake in the fridge. I might try to send you some pics to hold on to as bribery to get off my ass and get shredded. If no abs by ( lets say 01/04) then they go up on your board. Nothin like a little xtra incentive.
 
Hahha, you are a brave one for that!!!!!!

That's a good way to motivate yourself for sure!

~SC~
 
Just an update for those interested in SGX. I had my bf% tested on Aug. 10, 2003 using a 7-point caliper test and my bf was 16.3%. Started SGX around Aug. 17. Had my bf tested again on Sept. 12 after 4 weeks on SGX and it was 15.9%. Had my bf tested Oct. 9 after 8 weeks on SGX and it was 13.5%. I have lost only 2 lbs since starting SGX in August and strength is up on almost all of my lifts. This was all done w/o any drugs at all except for an ECA and each bf test was done by the same person using the same test. Just thought I would keep you posted.
 
Last edited:
Wonderful bro! What's key to notice is that your "weight" only went down two lbs., however your bodyfat went down quite a lot, meaning that you also gained lean mass while "dieting" on this program.

That's always a bonus, yes!

~SC~
 
~SC~ said:
Wonderful bro! What's key to notice is that your "weight" only went down two lbs., however your bodyfat went down quite a lot, meaning that you also gained lean mass while "dieting" on this program.

That's always a bonus, yes!

~SC~

No kidding...I've been able to get lean in the past, but it was at the expense of losing weight and strength. I'm down almost 3% over 8 weeks and I'm actually stronger than before!! Thanks again.
 
No problems at all bro, it's what I do and what I love to do! It truly keeps getting better and better, and you'll be that way for life! :)

This is no "quick fix". It is quick, yes, but it's permanent too!

~SC~
 
well thats it....I'm doing it...It's pricey but it is the key component in this game and I want to get the results...Swole, I will get with you before I start my cycle, which will be in 6 weeks or so...My gaol is to put on qualtiy wieght while bulking and gain very little to no bodyfat in the process
 
Top Bottom