Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satchboogie Vs. Carth July 17th

• Thread starter Thread starter satchboogie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
courtneybcca said:
Yeah unbiased judges is a good idea.. then there will be no bitching afterwards that its a popularity contest or whatever..... this is defiantly a good match up but like I have already said.. Satch is SO DEDICATED right now there is NO WAY that he will be beaten!! They still have almost 2 months so go look at satch's progress already.. HE IS GOING TO LOOK INCREDIBLE!!!

i hope satch does win...cause imo he is the undog and has more work to do...i will be very impressed if he comes out on top of this....carth is 2 steps ahead of him development wise. i dont care what anyone says...

my ONLY beef here is that we have a FAIR JUDGED COMPETITION!.....

No disrespect to Satch but after seeing Carths pics he is going to win hands down (IMO) unless injury beats him. The only thing that can beat Carth is unfair judging if he trains hard.

These two guys are going head to head and providing us with some entertainmant so respect for that. I would say, however, that when voting please vote for the best physique and not who your buddy is. Regardless of other peoples comments on here it is between Satch and Carth and to judge against one because the other is getting some abuse (about his legs for instance lol) is unfair.

Good luck to both of you and I hope your training benefits from this too.

UglyASS ;)

p.s. Karma Bookie is a great idea GS!

UGLYASS makes a sharp point...

please vote for who has the better physique and NOT who helps you out (wink wink).

on a sidenote..

i'm coming in at 5%...
205 pounds.
5'11.

and carth and i both decided to leave this alone til right before contest time.
so this is how this situation will sit.

satchboogie said:
UGLYASS makes a sharp point...

please vote for who has the better physique and NOT who helps you out (wink wink).

on a sidenote..

i'm coming in at 5%...
205 pounds.
5'11.

and carth and i both decided to leave this alone til right before contest time.
so this is how this situation will sit.

good sport bro...thats what i was waiting to here....but regarless votes like that will not change....vet and mods...you and carth pic em..simple as that bro

bicepts101 said:
good sport bro...thats what i was waiting to here....but regarless votes like that will not change....vet and mods...you and carth pic em..simple as that bro

I heard that we have a say but the "judges" have the final say. Still don't know who they are yet though...

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
That would make me one of the judges then, you chicken legged fuck :chomp:

Holy Shit, I was not sure about who I was gonna place my karma with. Take this how you will but, I do NOT see any progress in your upper body with all ur 1 grammer Primo cycles :p Your arms have got to be 16 3/4 pumped.

AND to polish this whole thing off, you posted your number 2 pencils on this thread...and felt OK about doing so? DDDDDDDDDamn those things are neglected, 0 size, 0 definition, looks like an average old mans pair of wheels.

Oh, and when you post your final pics, you might wanna go throw on some glasses cuz you got some crazy crossed eye thing goin on and its only gonna make me laugh more.

Why are people all up on your nuts VS. Carth? Really, really, I have no clue. :worried:

You are always starting shit with somebody. You run your mouth like a 135lb little punk. I would bet the pics you posted you took of some guy at the gym that you desire to some day look like.

You should take your attitude and condesending behavior to another board, becuase most of us here are tired of it.

Go ahead, punk - Throw that bomb, cuz I'll get enough Green for calling you a bitch to more than make up for it. Maybe you can get your buddy Division to help you out, and then you can throw 2 my way. BITCH

black sheep said:
You are always starting shit with somebody. You run your mouth like a 135lb little punk. I would bet the pics you posted you took of some guy at the gym that you desire to some day look like.

You should take your attitude and condesending behavior to another board, becuase most of us here are tired of it.

Go ahead, punk - Throw that bomb, cuz I'll get enough Green for calling you a bitch to more than make up for it. Maybe you can get your buddy Division to help you out, and then you can throw 2 my way. BITCH

let me know who bombed you bro and ill arrange a boogie squad to retaliate with severe, harsh, and penentrating forcE :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom