Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satchboogie Vs. Carth July 17th

• Thread starter Thread starter satchboogie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
sweed said:
1-10 overall in the 3 catagories of muscularity/ vascularity/ symmetry.
30 total point for each judge and at least 5 or so judges... that 150 total points. that would be a little more accurate and fair imo

that sounds fine also...i just dont wanna see a poll...there are waaaayy to many people on satches dick on here. i wanna see a fair judged comp

I like the idea of Mods and Vets doing the judging. Leaving it to the general public of this board does neither Satch or Carth any justice. We know that the mods know their stuff. A poll would let guys and girls vote that know nothing about bodybuilding!!!

I am good friends with the Chairman of the NPC in NH and MA. I bet I could have him judge. He is unbiased and qualified to say the least....

Yeah unbiased judges is a good idea.. then there will be no bitching afterwards that its a popularity contest or whatever..... this is defiantly a good match up but like I have already said.. Satch is SO DEDICATED right now there is NO WAY that he will be beaten!! They still have almost 2 months so go look at satch's progress already.. HE IS GOING TO LOOK INCREDIBLE!!!

I bet I could get the Chairman to give Satch and Carth feedback too. This guy is the head judge at the New Englands.
I think it should be out of our hands... too much room for error and these guys are putting everything they have into it!

slat1 said:
I bet I could get the Chairman to give Satch and Carth feedback too. This guy is the head judge at the New Englands.
I think it should be out of our hands... too much room for error and these guys are putting everything they have into it!

is this one of the guys that is going to be judging me in Sept? haha

sweed said:
is this one of the guys that is going to be judging me in Sept? haha

Nope.. He is the promoter of that show! I believe the head judge for that show is from Maine. He is huge. His name is Tom. I saw him bench 650 with a torn pec at a bench meet!!!!

krishna said:
Well if members are going to decide by a poll, then whoever gets more bets will probably win because nobody is going to judge against their bets. I think you should find another way to judge it......maybe only allow people who haven't placed a bet to be a judge? Otherwise it's biased and unfair!

Ok, so this contest between them should not be allowed to be a bookie event? I put 1k on Carth, he's gonna win. Why? Look at Satch's Legs! I'll say this again, why are people up on Satch's nutsack thinking he is a God? I'm not claiming to be the best looking guy on this board at all. This is strictly between Satch and Carth. I'm only stating my opinion.

Sweed- My pic had been posted for almost the entire time I was a member, I took it off b/c so many people gave me shit about it. It's ridiculous. These guys are willing to put their pics online, then they need to be able to take some serious criticism.

I guess I'm tired of people saying "OMG Satch you are huge, youre the man, blah blah blah he's got more gear than a little bit steroids 101 blah blah blah." So what, Carth looks better! Anyone who votes for Satch simply b/c they think they're friends with him are crazy. You're not being honest in your judging of the two physiques. Before anyone puts another bet for either person...take a look at both guys pics in their gallery. Pretend you don't know either one. Then make your decision. I don't know either of these guys at all! But, I'm not gonna vote for someone cuz he thinks he's the shit and posts the same looking pics day after day.

Get your nuts together people, who deserves this win. I can already tell you who SHOULD win. Most of you should be able to as well, I hope :worried:

If you think a poll with betters being the judges is fair, then think again. I agree with you that people should not choose sides; but rather, should look at the pics unbiasly and judge accordingly. No matter how much you plea with the people on this board to judge fairly, it's not gonna happen. I'm not even gonna bet on this one cause the whole set up is shady, and any intelligent person would know that a win in this poll doesn't mean shit in real life. People are going to bet and judge according to their preferences to the contestants, not as a professional, unbias judge would.

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
Ok, so this contest between them should not be allowed to be a bookie event? I put 1k on Carth, he's gonna win. Why? Look at Satch's Legs! I'll say this again, why are people up on Satch's nutsack thinking he is a God? I'm not claiming to be the best looking guy on this board at all. This is strictly between Satch and Carth. I'm only stating my opinion.

Sweed- My pic had been posted for almost the entire time I was a member, I took it off b/c so many people gave me shit about it. It's ridiculous. These guys are willing to put their pics online, then they need to be able to take some serious criticism.

I guess I'm tired of people saying "OMG Satch you are huge, youre the man, blah blah blah he's got more gear than a little bit steroids 101 blah blah blah." So what, Carth looks better! Anyone who votes for Satch simply b/c they think they're friends with him are crazy. You're not being honest in your judging of the two physiques. Before anyone puts another bet for either person...take a look at both guys pics in their gallery. Pretend you don't know either one. Then make your decision. I don't know either of these guys at all! But, I'm not gonna vote for someone cuz he thinks he's the shit and posts the same looking pics day after day.

Get your nuts together people, who deserves this win. I can already tell you who SHOULD win. Most of you should be able to as well, I hope :worried:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom