Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satchboogie Vs. Carth July 17th

• Thread starter Thread starter satchboogie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol with all the people betting on satch , seems like people are gonna let the karma get to there head :)

If the way it's judged is going to stay the same, I might as well put all my karma on satch. I don't even have to look at the pics to win.

lol with all the people betting on satch , seems like people are gonna let the karma get to there head :)

I'm putting 400 on Satch...

I have a feeling were going to see a flood of Karma with this new board....gonna end up with Karma junkies who pm you and say "Gimmie some Karma....I'll suck yo dick!" :) hhahahah

satchboogie said:
you aint shit DUDE!
so go sniff some ass bro cause you aint shit on this thread.

there are no judges..
a poll decided by the members will decide.

kapish???

That would make me one of the judges then, you chicken legged fuck :chomp:

Holy Shit, I was not sure about who I was gonna place my karma with. Take this how you will but, I do NOT see any progress in your upper body with all ur 1 grammer Primo cycles :p Your arms have got to be 16 3/4 pumped.

AND to polish this whole thing off, you posted your number 2 pencils on this thread...and felt OK about doing so? DDDDDDDDDamn those things are neglected, 0 size, 0 definition, looks like an average old mans pair of wheels.

Oh, and when you post your final pics, you might wanna go throw on some glasses cuz you got some crazy crossed eye thing goin on and its only gonna make me laugh more.

Why are people all up on your nuts VS. Carth? Really, really, I have no clue. :worried:

I bet 1000 on Carth. From what I've seen in his avatar, and he also gave me a few other pics, he beats Satch hands down. Especially in the back, legs, and arms area.

krishna said:
Well if members are going to decide by a poll, then whoever gets more bets will probably win because nobody is going to judge against their bets. I think you should find another way to judge it......maybe only allow people who haven't placed a bet to be a judge? Otherwise it's biased and unfair!

there are plenty of unbiased people on here...their should be judges picked. MODs and VETS....5 judges each giving a 1-10 rating on overall best physic. total point for each contestant tallied up. most total points wins...simple

if we do a poll i dont think it will be fair.

bicepts101 said:
there are plenty of unbiased people on here...their should be judges picked. MODs and VETS....5 judges each giving a 1-10 rating on overall best physic. total point for each contestant tallied up. most total points wins...simple

if we do a poll i dont think it will be fair.

1-10 overall in the 3 catagories of muscularity/ vascularity/ symmetry.
30 total point for each judge and at least 5 or so judges... that 150 total points. that would be a little more accurate and fair imo

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
That would make me one of the judges then, you chicken legged fuck :chomp:

Holy Shit, I was not sure about who I was gonna place my karma with. Take this how you will but, I do NOT see any progress in your upper body with all ur 1 grammer Primo cycles :p Your arms have got to be 16 3/4 pumped.

AND to polish this whole thing off, you posted your number 2 pencils on this thread...and felt OK about doing so? DDDDDDDDDamn those things are neglected, 0 size, 0 definition, looks like an average old mans pair of wheels.

Oh, and when you post your final pics, you might wanna go throw on some glasses cuz you got some crazy crossed eye thing goin on and its only gonna make me laugh more.

Why are people all up on your nuts VS. Carth? Really, really, I have no clue. :worried:
oh ya, be ready to post your pics bro. I knwo your a big bro.. but just be ready for the " talk the talk, walk the walk" post by satcher.. . satch bro.. dont worry we still all love ya. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom