Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saints vs. Jets!!!!

CajunSaint

gunna be a great game. im nervous about it but i truly believe the saints will win 42-17. yet i still am nervous. the dome will be rockin. Jets fans... i want to know if yall really trust Sanchez and if yalls D is really as good as advertised. also how do yall think think the game will go? its gunna be an entertaining one

yeah i think that the jets run blitz will open up options for brees. i believe colston will be shut down hard by revis but our other wide outs are great to. i think it will be brees that beats them and our running game will be pretty much shut down. also our D is pretty good but i still think the jets will get an easy 17

you're probably right but thats just like my saints fan feeling ya know? if i had to give a pessimistic score i would say Saints 28 Jets 17

I wish i had some k to bet id put every cent on the black and gold

lol you're crazy with tht score prediction. No way is it going to be that much of a blowout. It will be a good game, for sure...close enough that I can't call it...but saints by 25?? Pass whatever the hell it is you're smoking!

lol you're crazy with tht score prediction. No way is it going to be that much of a blowout. It will be a good game, for sure...close enough that I can't call it...but saints by 25?? Pass whatever the hell it is you're smoking!

At least 14 points we beat the eagles at home by over 20 the jets in the dome? HaHa good luck NY you are gonna need it.BTW i hate the fuckin jets.

as a NY Jets hater from NJ, i would fucking love to see them win on sunday----------- fucking saints fans are splurging all over the place

Top Bottom