Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ricky Williams

dawookie

What do you think about Ricky Williams' return to the NFL?

Im a dolphin fan, was a ricky fan, and am a season ticket fan.
It pissed me off and I hated the Dolphins shitty season but Im glad to have him back.

Its kinda like a train wreck, I think either something really good will happen with him or really bad, again..

I would love to see him do great. And your right he will have time to get back to normal in that 4 week period he cant play. Ill just wait and see how he does.

I agree.. haha I can't dogg on the man for the pot problem.. I went through it with my lifting at one point.. Got real bad.. dropped the pot... now I'm back in my normal game.. When I'm on though and don't drink I'll smoke a J every now and then just to get some sort of buzz.. bout every 3 weeks or so, when chilling with some bros

monsterMMF said:
I agree.. haha I can't dogg on the man for the pot problem.. I went through it with my lifting at one point.. Got real bad.. dropped the pot... now I'm back in my normal game.. When I'm on though and don't drink I'll smoke a J every now and then just to get some sort of buzz.. bout every 3 weeks or so, when chilling with some bros

As of a court date yesterday Im done w/ alcohol and mj for 6 mo-1 yr.. I too kinda relate to Ricky through some of this stuff.. Now its a perfect time to get the bodybuilding back in check..

Yeah he looked smaller and not so good last night... and he stole that beard from a homeless person.. But I was excited to se #34 out there again..

Yeah, I don't see him as a bad guy.. Everyone has their moments.. Hopefully he will use that damn god given ability though and get his ass back into prime form.. I expect a lot out of him... Same with Clarett.. I bet he might surprise a few people once he gets back in the game a little.. I'm a hater.. but still.. he has that ability.. as long as he's not injured..

8 yards in 5 carries...enough said. It is pre-season though. I don't think he'll do but a few series of runs all year. But I do want him to do well, don't get me wrong.

needtogetas said:
I hope he sucks all year.
btw go pats.

BOO!! HISS!!

The only thing I hate more than the Jets are the Gaytriots. Damn Ty Law went and signed w/ the Jets, so now both of us still gotta deal w/ him.

Top Bottom