Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ricky Williams you sob.

dood

I can't believe how crazy he is. Well there is no way the phins are doing anything this year. He was my favorite player and now he ruins the season for me.

LMFAO...I was wondering if you saw this, I was wondering if you still thought they had a chance! Well there goes another good player retireing in his prime...gotta respect his decision, atleast it wasnt for money

Why did they say he retired again? I just heard he was done but didnt hear why. I swear it seemed like Ricky had no heart in the pros and was never into the game of football. But maybe it was for other reasons.

lakerpride said:
Why did they say he retired again? I just heard he was done but didnt hear why. I swear it seemed like Ricky had no heart in the pros and was never into the game of football. But maybe it was for other reasons.

not exactly sure but have you seen his house on "cribs" I think he was saying he is going to try out for "queer eye for the straight guy"

LOL...who knows

he did say his heart wasnt into it..he also said he is buying a one way plane ticket to asia. he wants to travel the world...i believe smoking weed is on his agenda too...

I don't hate him but am dissapointed that I won't get to watch him run anymore. I still hope he changes his mind.

Napolean Kaufmann did this a few years back and broke my football shaped heart. He was well within his prime and he decided that his religion was what he wanted to focus on. I'm happy for guys who know what they want out of life. If they choose a path that leads them away from football then more power to them. I'll miss watching Ricky do his thing, but you have to do what makes you happy. Money and glory isn't everything.

Top Bottom