Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ricky Williams you sob.

dirty~d~ said:
Napolean Kaufmann did this a few years back and broke my football shaped heart. He was well within his prime and he decided that his religion was what he wanted to focus on. I'm happy for guys who know what they want out of life. If they choose a path that leads them away from football then more power to them. I'll miss watching Ricky do his thing, but you have to do what makes you happy. Money and glory isn't everything.

WIB

Yup im an aggie and i saw him play at the UT vs ATM game and he was a stud. Didnt staret nfl off to sharp but he impacted the NFl deeply. Especialy ff players. :P

dirty~d~ said:
Napolean Kaufmann did this a few years back and broke my football shaped heart. He was well within his prime and he decided that his religion was what he wanted to focus on. I'm happy for guys who know what they want out of life. If they choose a path that leads them away from football then more power to them. I'll miss watching Ricky do his thing, but you have to do what makes you happy. Money and glory isn't everything.

Thats good shit, i was wondering where he went, he was my favorite back besides Barry, and always thought he could be the next barry, cuz of his moves...its good to know that he left for a real reason, not cus he just faded away...

Ricky liked to smoke weed. He carries the ball 400 fucking times a year. Let the man smoke some weed and relax. I think he was sick of the monthly drug tests and the scrutiny he was under and he said fuck it. I don't blame him. Our drug laws are so moronic.

If Ricky liked to drink like a fucking wino, it would have been cool.

Been all kind of chatter up on the news stations about him wanting to go to the raiders now. Don't the dolphins own him for 3 more years?

The_Eviscerator said:
Ricky liked to smoke weed. He carries the ball 400 fucking times a year. Let the man smoke some weed and relax. I think he was sick of the monthly drug tests and the scrutiny he was under and he said fuck it. I don't blame him. Our drug laws are so moronic.

If Ricky liked to drink like a fucking wino, it would have been cool.

So true , K to you

Victor

lets check on him in a decade or so
bet the money's all gone
money isn't everything,but eventually he might have to "gasp" work

Top Bottom