Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Requesting novice cycle assistance!

Texas Monster has the exact right idea. I'd make a few small alterations only because you have said your BF has a hard time stomaching too much food. I'd accomodate that by upping the calorie dense things and cutting back on some of the bulkier items. As a simple example, I'd cut the toast with breakfast down to 2 slices and instead would double up the peanut butter and honey. Should have similar calories and cuts the bulk back a bit for someone who has a hard time eating a ton. I'd also keep a couple of the yolks in with the egg whites - not all 16 obviously but maybe 1 yolk for every 4 whites.

And like an earlier post said, N2Slin and Bridge, available at needtobuildmuscle.com, can help him make the most of what he is eating. Cycle them back and forth every 4 weeks, 1 half hour before B/L/D is the trick. Mutli-vitamin, 2 protein drinks a day.

And like an earlier post said, N2Slin and Bridge, available at needtobuildmuscle.com, can help him make the most of what he is eating. Cycle them back and forth every 4 weeks, 1 half hour before B/L/D is the trick. Mutli-vitamin, 2 protein drinks a day.

I think the recommendation was for gear, not bridge. Gear is great for maxing value of nutrients.

N2Bulk is the hands down best bulker in terms of shakes if he is serious about mass

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

We're going to check out these recommendations! Also, thanks to everyone else who is contributing on this topic. Everyone's input helps.

Top Bottom