Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reps and sets

ry-rhino

Hi,
I am wanting to understand this information from the Men's Health big book of exercises. See the image below. I am not sure if the book has a typo. If it is not a typo (which it probably isn't) why does it say to do only one set of a bicep exercise and 5 sets of a tricep exercise?
It says to do 10 reps of a bicep exercise and then do 5 sets of a tricep exercise.
Does that mean to do 10 reps of a bicep exercise and then do 5 sets of 10 reps of a tricep exercise. Then repeat that for 10 minutes? Is this correct?

Thanks for your help.

Scan_20240930.jpg

Hi,
I am wanting to understand this information from the Men's Health big book of exercises. See the image below. I am not sure if the book has a typo. If it is not a typo (which it probably isn't) why does it say to do only one set of a bicep exercise and 5 sets of a tricep exercise?
It says to do 10 reps of a bicep exercise and then do 5 sets of a tricep exercise.
Does that mean to do 10 reps of a bicep exercise and then do 5 sets of 10 reps of a tricep exercise. Then repeat that for 10 minutes? Is this correct?

Thanks for your help.

View attachment 148374
how does this help to answer my question?
someone please answer my question thanks
@ry-rhino welcome to the EF family :)

so I'm checking the mag
let me ask you, you have a physical magazine on hand?
how long are you?
clarify first

my answer is dont' pay attention to it. its just crap to fill up space.

i would hit triceps on your push split and biceps on your pull split. now how you do it and which exercises is debatable but you ideally want to hit around 6-8 sets

It doesn't say what you said it does. It says 1 of each. Then underneath it says 5 reps (biceps) and 5 SETS (triceps). It's more unclear (like a bit went missing in editing) than 'wrong' as such

As to why - ask the author or the editor

Last edited:
I think you might be mixing up what they mean
in any event why don't you put up a log and do some training

Top Bottom