Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red star Of China = BUSTED

• Thread starter Thread starter racoon_city
  • Start date Start date
needsize said:
I cant believe the effort your govt puts into stopping steroid use, its nuts
you guys should all move to canada where possession is legal
the fact that he put the money he made in his bank account was kinda dumb though

That right there would alert anyone. I'd be willing to be he made more than one $10k deposit. SHould have known that would flag someone...

justinjones1963 said:
damn. He is going away for a long time...

15,000 orders though! He was damn successful! If the feds waited this long to nail him that means they were compiling a shitload of evidence. $1 million in attorney fees will not save his butt.

Tell that to OJ

A two year investigation. They have all the clients names. Makes you wonder how many people out there order stuff online and think they are safe!

Lets not forget that everything he own's plus all the money has been confiscated. Also, with that much money in the bank you know the IRS is going to want to have a talk with Mr Kelner.

slat1 said:
A two year investigation. They have all the clients names. Makes you wonder how many people out there order stuff online and think they are safe!

Do you think he still had files on his old Michael King/GAC clients' names? I know thats more than 4 years ago, but this is highly worrysome...

Steve The Bluesman said:
This dude had 10 unregistered guns? What the hell do you need 10 for? (Unless he was selling those too.) The guns will hurt him.

Some people like guns. I wonder if he even had ammo for all 10. I have a couple pistols and a shotgun, whats the big deal? I registered them in CA when I bought them but I didnt re-register in my current state after moving. They could probably arrest me for the same stupid shit if they wanted to trump up charges on me.

gear possession is legal in Canada?

wow, I never knew that. Importing it is illegal, but possession is legal?

Has the US govt got nothing better to do? You would think they would be too busy making up stories about terror shit to bother!

The US is fast becoming a police state.

BK used to be one of Duchains research assistants, years ago, for a cleaver man, putting 350k into your checking account is really stupid, unless its clean, and if it is, then why carry on selling AAS?

kethnaab said:
gear possession is legal in Canada?

wow, I never knew that. Importing it is illegal, but possession is legal?

There is one state in the US where that is true also. I think its Vermont, or some other north east state. Or at least there is no law saying that its illegal.

Top Bottom