Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red star Of China = BUSTED

• Thread starter Thread starter racoon_city
  • Start date Start date
justinjones1963 said:
damn. He is going away for a long time...

15,000 orders though! He was damn successful! If the feds waited this long to nail him that means they were compiling a shitload of evidence. $1 million in attorney fees will not save his butt.

It sound's like he's sucking it up and taking what's coming,which is a rarity nowday's since everyone wants to make money without any fucking legal issues.

justinjones1963 said:
$1 million in attorney fees will not save his butt.
In my life, I have met only ONE person that could not be bought with cold....hard......sweet cash :)

powderguy said:
In my life, I have met only ONE person that could not be bought with cold....hard......sweet cash :)

Dude, we haven't met......................LOL

How come so many of the busts be are seeing there is always something else illegal, like rec drugs? This dude had 10 unregistered guns? What the hell do you need 10 for? (Unless he was selling those too.) The guns will hurt him. One year mandatory for one unregistered firearm in MA, not sure if they multiply that by 10x in this case. Not sure of the implication of the "drug-free" zone crap, but it can't be good. He may be going away for a long time.

"Kneller pleaded not guilty in Stoughton District Court Tuesday morning. He was charged with possession with intent to distribute steroids, ten counts of unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of ammunition, and violating a Drug Free School Zone."

I cant believe the effort your govt puts into stopping steroid use, its nuts
you guys should all move to canada where possession is legal
the fact that he put the money he made in his bank account was kinda dumb though

needsize said:
I cant believe the effort your govt puts into stopping steroid use, its nuts
you guys should all move to canada where possession is legal
the fact that he put the money he made in his bank account was kinda dumb though

Or the UK :)

itlnstln said:
Dude, we haven't met......................LOL
LOL!

You know how it is man.........it is in our blood :)

It must be all that Mediterranean Sea salt our fathers ate or something?

Steve The Bluesman said:
How come so many of the busts be are seeing there is always something else illegal, like rec drugs? This dude had 10 unregistered guns? What the hell do you need 10 for? (Unless he was selling those too.) The guns will hurt him. One year mandatory for one unregistered firearm in MA, not sure if they multiply that by 10x in this case. Not sure of the implication of the "drug-free" zone crap, but it can't be good. He may be going away for a long time.

"Kneller pleaded not guilty in Stoughton District Court Tuesday morning. He was charged with possession with intent to distribute steroids, ten counts of unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of ammunition, and violating a Drug Free School Zone."

A lot of times the drug-free zone is on school property and I think that a firearms in a shcool zone is a federal crime.

You need more then one gun for the same reason you need more then one pair of shoes.

Isn't that crazy that the "FREE COUNTRY" (The United States) is a place where we can be locked away for YEARS of our lives just for using steroids?

This is probably the LEAST free country I've ever been to.

Steroids... are we REALLY hurting anyone?? Come on people.. there is something larger going on here, there has to be.

Top Bottom