It’s been a win win brotherTime on the road with your boy is gold, and good to see two rest days sorted the back out before it turned into anything.
It’s been a win win brotherTime on the road with your boy is gold, and good to see two rest days sorted the back out before it turned into anything.
All good now broAlways good to listen to your body bro
Hopefully the niggles OK now
On ya brother putting the kids 1stAAS
@shadow labs
Test E + mast e
Sales Threema: 7W6CUWNC
PEPTIDES -
@IronHQ
Slu332
HGH
Sales Threema : NZJH7H3A
Big thanks to @shadow labs + @IronHQ
BLOOD GLUCOSE - 4.9
BLOOD PRESSURE - 121/71
TRAINING - CHEST/BICEPS (30/09/26)
Pec fly x 3 top set 100 kg
Chest press x 3 top set 85kg
Incline chest press x 3 top set 85kg
Low to high fly x 3 top set 20kg
Assisted dips x 3
Machine preacher curl x 3 top set 54kg
Machine bicep curl x 3 top set 43kg
STEPS - 16000+
DAILY JOURNAL / NOTES (30/09/26)
Trained chest /biceps yesterday, good session, having the 2 days off has cleared up my lower back niggles, so it was full steam ahead, I’ve got to get back to focusing on form and execution and looking after my body, anyway it was a good session and great to get back into the gym.
*** I had a sleep apnea study done last night, worst sleep I’ve ever had ….see pic attached below, the wife and kids thought it was hilarious
*** I need to apologise for being a bit quite on Elite, I’ve driven 2500 km over the past 9 days with my son for footy and basketball, the travel will continue well into next year, but it’s all good, time with your kids is precious!!!
@IronHQ crew -
@koba
@Fillo Calves
@rizzlekdizzle
@VigorousSteve
@Bigkev98
@Metal_Militia11
@Gooner_13
@fluffy bunny
@elitefitness crew
@the_alcatraz @pigsy @ChewedSleek @Hegs00@TheBigT28 @Grumpy1 @Fillo Calves @abolone @BSS
@zurk @KaneDen @Casperdad @Oths @Allupfromhere
@ted123 @Ohdamn @Scuffer
Are they sending you into Outer Space bro you look like an Astronaut! You are a Super Hero Dad broAAS
@shadow labs
Test E + mast e
Sales Threema: 7W6CUWNC
PEPTIDES -
@IronHQ
Slu332
HGH
Sales Threema : NZJH7H3A
Big thanks to @shadow labs + @IronHQ
BLOOD GLUCOSE - 4.9
BLOOD PRESSURE - 121/71
TRAINING - CHEST/BICEPS (30/09/26)
Pec fly x 3 top set 100 kg
Chest press x 3 top set 85kg
Incline chest press x 3 top set 85kg
Low to high fly x 3 top set 20kg
Assisted dips x 3
Machine preacher curl x 3 top set 54kg
Machine bicep curl x 3 top set 43kg
STEPS - 16000+
DAILY JOURNAL / NOTES (30/09/26)
Trained chest /biceps yesterday, good session, having the 2 days off has cleared up my lower back niggles, so it was full steam ahead, I’ve got to get back to focusing on form and execution and looking after my body, anyway it was a good session and great to get back into the gym.
*** I had a sleep apnea study done last night, worst sleep I’ve ever had ….see pic attached below, the wife and kids thought it was hilarious
*** I need to apologise for being a bit quite on Elite, I’ve driven 2500 km over the past 9 days with my son for footy and basketball, the travel will continue well into next year, but it’s all good, time with your kids is precious!!!
@IronHQ crew -
@koba
@Fillo Calves
@rizzlekdizzle
@VigorousSteve
@Bigkev98
@Metal_Militia11
@Gooner_13
@fluffy bunny
@elitefitness crew
@the_alcatraz @pigsy @ChewedSleek @Hegs00@TheBigT28 @Grumpy1 @Fillo Calves @abolone @BSS
@zurk @KaneDen @Casperdad @Oths @Allupfromhere
@ted123 @Ohdamn @Scuffer
What sleep!On ya brother putting the kids 1st
Daddy duties
Do u sleep with all that on!?![]()
Never apologise for having the right priorities bro. Its just a forum.AAS
@shadow labs
Test E + mast e
Sales Threema: 7W6CUWNC
PEPTIDES -
@IronHQ
Slu332
HGH
Sales Threema : NZJH7H3A
Big thanks to @shadow labs + @IronHQ
BLOOD GLUCOSE - 4.9
BLOOD PRESSURE - 121/71
TRAINING - CHEST/BICEPS (30/09/26)
Pec fly x 3 top set 100 kg
Chest press x 3 top set 85kg
Incline chest press x 3 top set 85kg
Low to high fly x 3 top set 20kg
Assisted dips x 3
Machine preacher curl x 3 top set 54kg
Machine bicep curl x 3 top set 43kg
STEPS - 16000+
DAILY JOURNAL / NOTES (30/09/26)
Trained chest /biceps yesterday, good session, having the 2 days off has cleared up my lower back niggles, so it was full steam ahead, I’ve got to get back to focusing on form and execution and looking after my body, anyway it was a good session and great to get back into the gym.
*** I had a sleep apnea study done last night, worst sleep I’ve ever had ….see pic attached below, the wife and kids thought it was hilarious
*** I need to apologise for being a bit quite on Elite, I’ve driven 2500 km over the past 9 days with my son for footy and basketball, the travel will continue well into next year, but it’s all good, time with your kids is precious!!!
@IronHQ crew -
@koba
@Fillo Calves
@rizzlekdizzle
@VigorousSteve
@Bigkev98
@Metal_Militia11
@Gooner_13
@fluffy bunny
@elitefitness crew
@the_alcatraz @pigsy @ChewedSleek @Hegs00@TheBigT28 @Grumpy1 @Fillo Calves @abolone @BSS
@zurk @KaneDen @Casperdad @Oths @Allupfromhere
@ted123 @Ohdamn @Scuffer
AAS
@shadow labs
Test E + mast e
Sales Threema: 7W6CUWNC
PEPTIDES -
@IronHQ
Slu332
HGH
Sales Threema : NZJH7H3A
Big thanks to @shadow labs + @IronHQ
BLOOD GLUCOSE - 4.9
BLOOD PRESSURE - 121/71
TRAINING - CHEST/BICEPS (30/09/26)
Pec fly x 3 top set 100 kg
Chest press x 3 top set 85kg
Incline chest press x 3 top set 85kg
Low to high fly x 3 top set 20kg
Assisted dips x 3
Machine preacher curl x 3 top set 54kg
Machine bicep curl x 3 top set 43kg
STEPS - 16000+
DAILY JOURNAL / NOTES (30/09/26)
Trained chest /biceps yesterday, good session, having the 2 days off has cleared up my lower back niggles, so it was full steam ahead, I’ve got to get back to focusing on form and execution and looking after my body, anyway it was a good session and great to get back into the gym.
*** I had a sleep apnea study done last night, worst sleep I’ve ever had ….see pic attached below, the wife and kids thought it was hilarious
*** I need to apologise for being a bit quite on Elite, I’ve driven 2500 km over the past 9 days with my son for footy and basketball, the travel will continue well into next year, but it’s all good, time with your kids is precious!!!
@IronHQ crew -
@koba
@Fillo Calves
@rizzlekdizzle
@VigorousSteve
@Bigkev98
@Metal_Militia11
@Gooner_13
@fluffy bunny
@elitefitness crew
@the_alcatraz @pigsy @ChewedSleek @Hegs00@TheBigT28 @Grumpy1 @Fillo Calves @abolone @BSS
@zurk @KaneDen @Casperdad @Oths @Allupfromhere
@ted123 @Ohdamn @Scuffer
100% brotherFamily and kids come first. Everything else falls into place around them.
Never apologise for having the right priorities bro. Its just a forum.![]()
Sleep, never heard of her ….What sleep!![]()
Spaceman or terrorist , I’m not quite sureAre they sending you into Outer Space bro you look like an Astronaut! You are a Super Hero Dad bro![]()
Love doing the Dad duties and yes I slept with it on, well hardly sleptOn ya brother putting the kids 1st
Daddy duties
Do u sleep with all that on!?![]()
A couple of days rest has worked wonders @Gooner_13Good to see the backs feeling better too brother.![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














