Friday Update - Recomp and Training Log with @RegenexPharma
Eating my way through Thailand
Got a couple workouts in. The hotel gym is decent enough for a full body circuit. I'm really only training when I can squeeze a session in so I'm off plan but that's okay because I'm on holiday. Treating it like my deload
And getting in way more steps than usual - plus swimming cardio
Workouts 
The workout have basically just been what I feel like doing. Not much plan or thought, just going on vibes and what I feel like doing
Food 
Calories 1800
Protein 120
Carbs 215
Fat 50
The food has been so good. I haven't had a bad meal.
View attachment 189661
View attachment 189662
The good stuff 
1.5IU of HGH before bed -
@RegenexPharma
2mg of Reta, split into two servings a week -
@RegenexPharma
Creatine
Collagen
Premium Supps Night Warrior
Premium Supps Warrior (100mg Caffeine/25mg DMAA)
The Sheshredz Supps
@RegenexPharma "All-in-One Cycle Support"
Calcium 1500mg
Fish oil 4000mg
Pregnenelone 12.5mg
Vitamin C 2000mg
@RegenexPharma "Elite Sleep" (as needed)
Vibes
Spending lot of time at the pool. Did a cooking class, had lots of massages and happy hour cocktails.
Feels like i only just landed and I have to fly back gome soon already
Average Weight: 49 kg
XOXOX - Sheshredz
Team @RegenexPharma
@Emmyfit @Chidi @Codezzzz @Big_Cheese @Grumpy1 @Casperdad