Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Female Log Recomp and Training Log

Thailand 7/11 is elite! Have a good tripπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
Im having so much fun mixing and matching all the drinks.

I wish we had this kind of selection at home 😭
Have a great trip @Sheshredz glad the resort has a decent gym
There is actually TWO gyms. I haven't been to the second one just yet. Its a bit of a walk and the first gym is right below our room.
 
Im having so much fun mixing and matching all the drinks.

I wish we had this kind of selection at home 😭

There is actually TWO gyms. I haven't been to the second one just yet. Its a bit of a walk and the first gym is right below our room.
Lucky most of the time they suck
 
Friday Update - Recomp and Training Log with @RegenexPharma

Eating my way through Thailand πŸ˜›

Got a couple workouts in. The hotel gym is decent enough for a full body circuit. I'm really only training when I can squeeze a session in so I'm off plan but that's okay because I'm on holiday. Treating it like my deload πŸ‘Œ

And getting in way more steps than usual - plus swimming cardioπŸ’ͺ

πŸ’ͺ Workouts πŸ’ͺ
The workout have basically just been what I feel like doing. Not much plan or thought, just going on vibes and what I feel like doing 😁

πŸ˜‹ Food πŸ˜‹
Calories
1800
Protein 120
Carbs 215
Fat 50

The food has been so good. I haven't had a bad meal.

3704.webp

3705.webp


πŸ’Š The good stuff πŸ’Š
1.5IU of HGH before bed - @RegenexPharma
2mg of Reta, split into two servings a week - @RegenexPharma

Creatine
Collagen
Premium Supps Night Warrior
Premium Supps Warrior (100mg Caffeine/25mg DMAA)

The Sheshredz Supps
@RegenexPharma "All-in-One Cycle Support"
Calcium 1500mg
Fish oil 4000mg
Pregnenelone 12.5mg
Vitamin C 2000mg

@RegenexPharma "Elite Sleep" (as needed)

β™₯️Vibesβ™₯️
Spending lot of time at the pool. Did a cooking class, had lots of massages and happy hour cocktails. 😍

Feels like i only just landed and I have to fly back gome soon already 😭

Average Weight: 49 kg

XOXOX - Sheshredz :whistle:

Team @RegenexPharma
@Emmyfit @Chidi @Codezzzz @Big_Cheese @Grumpy1 @Casperdad
 
Top Bottom