Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raiders... Making progress so far!

yeah, what did you think about the call when the ball hit his foot? You couldent tell anything from the video.

* there was one call that the raiders should have got in the second half but couldent challange it...i forget what happened -what was that about?

Pat's RB was carrying the ball and lost it when he was going down. Charles Woodson picked it up and took it in for a TD. The Ref's said the runner was down already. I thought that interception was bullshit to. you could see the ball change direction before it hit his foot.

either way we have 2 very winable games, then 4 tough games that we need to go 3-1 to make the playoff...

that means PLAYING

SD
miami
denver
kc

with one loss

raider2124 said:
Pat's RB was carrying the ball and lost it when he was going down. Charles Woodson picked it up and took it in for a TD. The Ref's said the runner was down already. I thought that interception was bullshit to. you could see the ball change direction before it hit his foot.
ohh thats right.

Right now Raider's are tied for the last playoff spot with Tennessee. Raider's have the edge because they beat Tennessee head to head. So as of right now they hold the last playoff spot in the AFC.

I see the next loss coming @ SD on the 8th....

I missed the game... :bawling:

I think the Geritol is kicking in...

My biggest concern about the Raider's is that they have so many veteran players that they may not remain fresh down the stretch run.

I like some of the Raider's players, but, as a whole I think the Raiders suck. But, then again, I'm a Chiefs fan so what do you expect. Not like I have anything to brag about at 5-5.

Top Bottom