Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for boxing fans

I see what your saying. Guess it depends on the aspects you find in boxing to be entertaining. I like the attact that comes quick, hard, and brutual....I like Tyson:)

if you like to see a 1 minute fight against a guy that was delivering pizza a few days before then you like tyson. i also like to see knockouts and hate decisions. thats why i love tito. he is very aggressive and always goes for the ko. he is an awesome finisher that goes on a brutal precision attack when his opponent is hurt. and he fights the best competition out there. i plan on being at his next two fights and then hell probably retire as the best ever.

When and where are his next 2 fights? I like wanna catch some amature matches. They have alot down here at the gambling sports (indian reservations).

what do you mean amateur? tito is far from an amateur. he is probably the biggest draw in boxing today. you dont get any more professional than him. his next fight is september 15 in madison square garden. i already got my tickets for that one. the fight after that isnt known but i recently saw an article saying tito wants to fight roy jones. that will be the fight of the century for sure. good chance of that one being in vegas, its worth the trip for me. you should definitely watch the tito vs hopkins fight if you have any interest at all in boxing. he will be the first undisputed middleweight champion since hagler. he is my hero.

whoah whoah whoah.....that was a seperate statement. One was a question about his fights. Other was a statement about wanting to see some amature boxing. Sorry for the confusion big salami;)

oh alrighty, i thought you were insulting my hero. i basically break down boxing fans into 3 categories.

1. there are the ones that just watch the big heavyweight fights.

2. then you have the ones that keep track of the top pound for pound fighters.

3. then you have the ones that keep track of just about everybody.

i fall into the seconds category. i dont really watch amateur fights or friday or tuesday night fights. i like to be sure ahead of time that im gonna get a good show. i went to the tyson golota fight in auburn hills and im still kinda bitter about it. the weekend wasnt a total loss since i also went to the u of m football game.

I kinda don't fall into any of those. Admire the greats, and intigued by the newbies. Although I do like the heavier weight classes, but thats merely for visual appeal.

First got into boxing from my grandma. She watches 2 sports: Boxing and Figure Skating.

well your love for tyson would have me put you in the first class. i think people who are all stuck on heavyweights still are missing out on the best boxing going on. it sucks that when i go to msg to watch the fight ill be one of the few white people there. that basically just means that tito fans are generally puerto ricans and not fans of great boxing. the fuckers also boo the american national anthem which pisses me off.

TheSalami said:
oh alrighty, i thought you were insulting my hero. i basically break down boxing fans into 3 categories.

1. there are the ones that just watch the big heavyweight fights.

2. then you have the ones that keep track of the top pound for pound fighters.

3. then you have the ones that keep track of just about everybody.

i fall into the seconds category. i dont really watch amateur fights or friday or tuesday night fights. i like to be sure ahead of time that im gonna get a good show. i went to the tyson golota fight in auburn hills and im still kinda bitter about it. the weekend wasnt a total loss since i also went to the u of m football game.

im a #3 fan, i watch EVERYTHING on boxing, i have all of roys jones fights, tysons,alis,durans,moselys,hearns and im gonna buy all of titos fights on ebay. Tito is definately great, i KNEW he would whip joppy and i think he will hand hopkins his ass. The fight against vargas was the fight of the year.Against roy jones...tito will be kissing the canvas.

Top Bottom