Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for boxing fans

You know De Lahoya is still a bigger draw than Trinidad just because more people are familiar with him. Felix is a great fighter, but Jones will hand him his ass.

I think Sugar Shane is the next great ambassador for the sport. Great all-around boxer, great guy.:fro:

i think the last dlh fight got about the same as the last tito fight. the next tito fight will probably surpass anything dlh has brought in. anyway, jones hasnt handed anyone their ass in a long time its ridiculous how people assume he will beat tito so easily. are telesco, hall, harding, and gonzalez better than tito? i dont think so. also you think sugar shane is the next great ambassador? do you realize he is like 31 years old? his only impressive victory in all this time has been the dlh fight. its not that i dont like him but hes no spring chicken and he needs to do a lot more than fight retards like shannon taylor if he wants to make it real big.

Top Bottom