Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Public schools at it again

MattTheSkywalker

Elite Mentor
Platinum
GRRR man that makes me angry.. property taxes here in San Diego are OUTRAGEOUS but we spend so much of SCHOOLING FUCKING ILLEGALS WHO DONT PAY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK IUHDLUWHKBWLHBDWLHBDWLDB

Milo Hobgoblin said:
GRRR man that makes me angry.. property taxes here in San Diego are OUTRAGEOUS but we spend so much of SCHOOLING FUCKING ILLEGALS WHO DONT PAY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK IUHDLUWHKBWLHBDWLHBDWLDB

property taxes across the country are ever-increasing, disincentivizing home ownership.

I don't even have kids, why do I pay school tax? Immigration is but a tiny part of the problem.

MattTheSkywalker said:
property taxes across the country are ever-increasing, disincentivizing home ownership.

I don't even have kids, why do I pay school tax? Immigration is but a tiny part of the problem.
My parents big complaint is property taxes. They are considering selling the house and getting a manufactured home located closer to the city but out of the district that taxes the hell out of them, then drive around the US in a mobile home.

LOL - hey here in AZ they just said today that they are going to discontiue the Nationalized standardized testing in favor of the AZ state test...

apparently it took too much time to prepare for both (of course if you actually knew the material would you have to test?) and they think they do well enough as compared to the national average anyways (funny AZ is ranked 49 out of 50 in education)

how much education do you need to clean up piss in a retirement community again?

LOL

Something seriously needs to be done. We can't just blindly throw money at schools, just because they are schools. They need to be accountable for the level of education they are supplying our children.

Coverguy said:
Something seriously needs to be done. We can't just blindly throw money at schools, just because they are schools. They need to be accountable for the level of education they are supplying our children.

Yes! yes! I love you. Well, I love your stance on this.

How do we justify continual tax increases for questionable results?

Why do public schools use seniority NOT merit to advance teachers and pay them more?

If you can grade a student, you can grade a teacher, right?

WAKE UP.

Coverguy said:
agreed!

I'd agree with Matt's premise, but I'm afraid he will hit on me as well.

Because public schools are stuck in the Industrial Age. This is the Information Age where things like seniority, accountability, tenure, pension plans, unions, are no longer effective ways of fitting into the new economy.

Top Bottom