Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron as anti-estrogen - TRUTH or FALSE?

i think will give proviron a try. Starting with 50mg ed.

bozwell, what is your dosage, and do you have any side effects?

SAMV said:
i think will give proviron a try. Starting with 50mg ed.

bozwell, what is your dosage, and do you have any side effects?
To help with boat I run 25mg of proviron to every 250mg of test Ive ran upto 100mg ed with 875mg of sust per week it helped with the bloat and I felt amazing. 50mg ed is good starting point
Ive never had any side from proviron like I said a must of any cycle..for me any way..

Proviron is used to treat men with low androgens/test and increases sperm count.

I use on/of to dense up my muscles and increase libido...

As per the books (Anabolic 2000/2002/2004) Proviron is an aromatase inhibitor and prevents the conversion (aromatization) of test into estrogen.

Nolvadex blocks/attaches to the estrogen receptors primarily in the chest/breast area.

Therefore, Proviron will help reduce the amount of test conversion into estrogen but you need Nolvadex/AI to combat gyno in the early stages.

If you have gyno or are gyno prone I would suggest that you prevent rather then treat the gyno..

Here is what I used on my test cycles (I am gyno prone)
20mg/day Nolvadex
50mg/Proviron
I would now also include AI in the stack (doses as per Macro's sticky)

Be careful of the estrogen rebound effect if you stop the Nolva/Proviron/AI too soon..I think AI will help suppress and reduce estrogen rebound.....

Good luck

Top Bottom