Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron as anti-estrogen - TRUTH or FALSE?

i think my bodyfat is about 16%
no hair loss issues (i think im not prone to it, nobody in my family has hair loss problems)
prostata issues, hard to say. i mean im drinking a lot therefor sure i have to urinate quite often, i dont know if its normal-frequence or too much. hard to say.

If you are prone to gyno, even the slightest, and depend on Proviron only to combat estrogen/aromatase, you will end up with tits. Proviron/Nolva was the anti-estrogen stack of the 90's, and gyno prone users were still getting lumps and puffiness. Stick with an AI for the sole estro/aromatase fighter, and add Proviron in addition to it.

BMJ

SAMV said:
i think my bodyfat is about 16%
no hair loss issues (i think im not prone to it, nobody in my family has hair loss problems)
prostata issues, hard to say. i mean im drinking a lot therefor sure i have to urinate quite often, i dont know if its normal-frequence or too much. hard to say.

Id guess you could probably benefit from the Adactrim just around the chest... and perhaps an AI too. -Pp

mr bmj:

why use proviron additionally when using AI?
as androgenic steroid i would rather use drosta or stanzolol ..... you disagree?

SAMV said:
mr bmj:

why use proviron additionally when using AI?
as androgenic steroid i would rather use drosta or stanzolol ..... you disagree?

Why not just use masteron alone and avoid all your gyno trouble?

Or atleast masteron & low dose test?

hmmmmmm good question, primordial performance!

What is in your opinion the best to stack with test. prop 50mg eod?
winstrol? drosta? or proviron? or something else?

SAMV said:
hmmmmmm good question, primordial performance!

What is in your opinion the best to stack with test. prop 50mg eod?
winstrol? drosta? or proviron? or something else?

Winstrol is toxic, and proviron is like masteron... except proviron wont do much in the way of helping you gain lean muscle.

Masteron would be my number one choice to combine with the test. I thought you said you where doing 150mg EOD? Anyway, Id do equal amounts of both. That should handle your gyno problem… and lead to some better gains.

-Pp

Doesn't proviron stimulate AR's in the brain responsible for libido too? This would make sense because I've taken it without test and it still raised my libido. My test was shut down with tren/eq so it binding to SHBG to increase free test seemed not to be the case in my situation. I believe it also raises libido in other ways like the one I just mentioned.

Top Bottom